They're Warming Up The Cattle Cars

Comrades,

I have just received glorious news! Our plans for the "relocation" of "New Yorkers" has begun. The useful idiot honorable Mayor Bloomberg is now putting the final touches on moving many "New Yorkers" out of the city. Just like the old days, eh Comrades? The feelings of nostalgia have overtaken me and I'm downright giddy. 40,000 isn't the total needed, but it's a good start. Who knew that a storm could be so helpful in solving our "problems".

I remain,Dr. Chicago

Comrade Doctor, I too must admit that Bloomberg's "final soution" has me pining for the good old days as well. And what long train ride wouldn't be complete without a nice group "shower" at the end of it?? I think I still have a few cannisters of Zyklon B laying around here somewhere to donate to Bloomberg's cause.....

As to the glorious Mayor's plan and having the foresight to move his minions to the hinterlands. With the looming shortage of fuel and the allocation of vital supplies, the "Bataan Death March" would be the most efficient way. FORWARD!

And where will they be sent? Commissar Bloomberg knows nothing of the hinterlands where smoking and large soft drinks are permitted to the masses, but relieving one's self in motel corridors is not. As with Katrina, Houston will have another problem.

Early election returns, we are winning decisively! FORWARD!

Baghdad Bob.jpg