This JustIn: Justin Trudeau Visits Moscow's Bolshoi Ballet

Canada's First Person, Justin Trudeau has made a visit to the Bolshoi Ballet in Russia where he wowed them with his style.

On visits to other countries, he has donned what he thought was the garb of the locals and usually gotten it wrong - however, this time, he did a great job.

In his recent visit to India, he dressed up as he thought Indians dressed, but they were not impressed. The ungrateful Indians said he did it wrong and that nobody in India dresses like that - not even at weddings.

Justin Trudeau's recent visit to Compton was also met with raised eyebrows...

justin-trudeau-visits-compton.jpg

I hope when those swarthy Indians visit Canada, they have the courtesy to dress like lumberjacks and carry worthy axes - perhaps they can ride in on a moose... respectfully, of course.

justin-indian.jpg
The above image IS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED

He is so talented, he does all kinds of Indian impersonations and cultural appropriations.

Of course, not everybody likes Indians, so Justin can be a cowboy too... just in time for Texas...

justin-cowboy.jpg
The above image IS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED

The Trudeaus try to redeem the Indian fashion disaster by visiting Egypt and Mexico. This time they'll get it right by hiring the People's Cube consultants with experience in such matters.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Justin_Trudeau_Visits_Mexico.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Justin_Trudeau_Visits_Egypt.jpg[/img]

Cultural Appropriation - when done left - is A-OK.

cultural appropriation.jpg

OK Comrades. It's my job to do this.
Here's another video to support our most esteemed comrade's post.

Africa nervously awaits a visit by Justin Trudeau...

justin-africa.jpg

Japan joins the list of countries very nervously awaiting a visit from Justin Trudeau...

We have good responses to this topic on Twitter. Somebody replied with this picture and the description, which I combined into one graphic:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Justin_Trudeau_Indian_Delegation_To_Canada.jpg[/img]

May the ever equal Comrad visit the Castro district? As a simple beer farmer I do not have access to the state approved photoshop tools required to make this a most excellent post.

mi
Did the Russians protest this outrageous cultural appropriation?!

trudeau-mexico.jpg
Trudeau prepares for NAFTA negotiations in Mexico City.

This is like Maxwell Smart going native in order to blend in.

When Justin Trudeau has too much to drink at the office Christmas Party...

Obama: America's own Justin Trudeau of a fool
Obama tango golf.jpg
Obama dances with ellen.jpg

A submission from Comrade Igor Toutellalai -

Full_Indian.jpg

Justin Trudeau prepares for a visit to North Korea.

justin-trudeau-nork.jpg