Thought Crimes and Misdemeanour's

The Party Image really must do something about this man - he cannot possibly be a real Russian as everyone knows that all Russians love communism and its gloriously equal peoples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mb5555 ... re=related

..and I believe it is time that I admitted the awful truth (not to be confused with the Current Truth ™ ) I am an undercover agent (appointed by most equal self of course) whose job it is to find the evil others who stand in the way of our most holy World of Next Tuesday. No, no need to thank me. I do what I can to assist The Party Image in its efforts...

(don't worry, I have already packed my shovel and my most equal other blanket... that's platform 4 right?)

could someone please put in the sentence breaks - when did all letters in succession become most equal????

=================================
Comrade Darcy Darski,

We believe this is because you are taking extra liberties here and using the "RICH TEXT" editor, rather that the assigned "POOR TEXT" editor to put in you sentence breaks and paragraphs. WE are watching you!

- Supreme Commander of Threadjacking & Stuffed Mice Toys

Komrade Maltsev should be shot for his treasonous speech!!!

I used to think like him until my run in with the pick in Mexico purged the treasonous thought.

Imagine one day having Komrade Mooяэ running as governor of South Dakota; that would be the Pэoplэ's Wэt-dяэam.

It is spooky to see how we are inching relentlessly towards Marxist Tyranny; and we all started this website as merely poking in jest at DЭMOCЯAT Paяty politics.