Time to Brainwash Kids With Anti-Gun message

The former Attorney General — who helped run thousands of illegal guns to Mexico in his “Fast & Furious” scandal which killed Border Agent Brian Terry — simply tells folks during a speech that the Democratic plan is to brainwash children about guns in school.

Malcolm X.jpg

Eric Holder in 1995:

"What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that's not cool, that it's not acceptable, it's not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes," Holder said. He later added, "We have to be repetitive about this. It's not enough to have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it Monday. We need to do this every day of the week, and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."

Lenin.jpg

Eric Holder: We have "to brainwash people" to submit to gun control

The group stupid here is severe. A big shout out to Joe Biden for his "Gun Free Zone" law that Bush I signed into law. While we're at it, another round of applause for the fucking morons in law enforcementFBI and Broward Co. Sheriff for missing a kid who raised every red flag possible that he was going to shoot up a school. Broward Co Public Defender for Mr Cruz, Howard Finklestein;
This kid exhibited every single known red flag, from killing animals to having a cache of weapons to disruptive behavior to saying he wanted to be a school shooter. If this isn't a person who should have gotten someone's attention, I don't know who is. This was a multi-system failure.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:The group stupid here is severe. A big shout out to Joe Biden for his "Gun Free Zone" law that Bush I signed into law. While we're at it, another round of applause for the fucking morons in law enforcementFBI and Broward Co. Sheriff for missing a kid who raised every red flag possible that he was going to shoot up a school. Broward Co Public Defender for Mr Cruz, Howard Finklestein;
This kid exhibited every single known red flag, from killing animals to having a cache of weapons to disruptive behavior to saying he wanted to be a school shooter. If this isn't a person who should have gotten someone's attention, I don't know who is. [highlight=#ffff00]This was a multi-system failure.[/highlight]

I often wonder if these "failures" might be more accurately characterized as "successes." (if you catch my drift)

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:The former Attorney General — who helped run thousands of illegal guns to Mexico in his “Fast & Furious” scandal which killed Border Agent Brian Terry — simply tells folks during a speech that the Democratic plan is to brainwash children about guns in school.

Malcolm X.jpg

Eric Holder in 1995:

"What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that's not cool, that it's not acceptable, it's not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes," Holder said. He later added, "We have to be repetitive about this. It's not enough to have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it Monday. We need to do this every day of the week, and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."

Lenin.jpg

Eric Holder: We have "to brainwash people" to submit to gun control

Excellent, most equal reminder, Comrade Antonio. I had almost forgotten this.
Thank Stalin et. al. for you. Lest we forget.

I'm surprised a Goolag search turned up such information. The FBI has established a new tip line, so if you see something say something. They really really really mean it this time.

FBI_TIP_Line.jpg

I often wonder if these "failures" might be more accurately characterized as "successes." (if you catch my drift)
Drift duly caught!

Imagine if this liquor store were a gun free zone and these ladies had to wait for the police to show up:

Gun Grabber Narrative Busting Video of the Week

A little something for the kids:

"Imagine if John Lennon had had a gun. He would have been able to write a lot more songs."

Imagine a world where we all fire back.

KUDOS!......KUDOS!.....KUDOS! to CNN! for taking that little punk Colton Haab down by calling him a liar!
We can't have little punks like this disrupting the narrative.
We absolutely DO NOT want these ill informed 'hero types' cutting down the amount of collateral damage by holding doors open and assisting our intended victims to escape! The more victims, the more impact we make to achieve the G.W.O.N.T. by creating a situation to create gun victims for the purpose of disarming the Grubers of their weapons!

Colton Haab needs reeducation.

As a liberal feminist, I am totally against guns, and would never use one if I were threatened or attacked.

As a liberal feminist, I believe it's better to dial 911 and wait for some big, strong guys who are public employees to come and rescue me from the bad guy with the gun.

Because it's their job, you know, and it's important to support the public sector.