Time warp rat jumps ship before it sails

Democratic Rep. Taylor says he voted McCain for president, not Obama

By Jordan Fabian - 10/25/10 01:26 PM ET Conservative Rep. Gene Taylor (D-Miss.) said he voted for GOP Sen. John McCain for president in 2008, not Barack Obama.

The revelation by Taylor, an 11-term incumbent facing a tough reelection battle, is one of the most extreme examples yet of a Democrat distancing himself from his party's unpopular leaders.

Taylor, who has been taking step after to step to highlight his independence from Obama and Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), told a reporter for The Sun Herald of South Mississippi about his secret ballot two years ago.

“I did not vote for Obama. I voted for Sen. McCain,” Taylor told reporter Maria Recio, she said in an interview with The Hill. “Better the devil you know.” Taylor was one of the few Democrats on Capitol Hill who declined to endorse Obama in 2008.

more...

Comrades,

This man espouses that which cannot be verified, so he is free to creatively inventski.

The proof is in the pudding which can be tasted. How did this relative of ours voteinski on Healthes Caringfor.

If he voted "Da" he is one of us, if he voted "Nyet" he is one of them.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

This man espouses that which cannot be verified, so he is free to creatively inventski.

The proof is in the pudding which can be tasted. How did this relative of ours voteinski on Healthes Caringfor.

If he voted "Da" he is one of us, if he voted "Nyet" he is one of them.

Da... Is good question.

"Gene Taylor has voted with a majority of his Democratic colleagues 78.0% of the time during the current Congress. This percentage does not include votes in which Taylor did not vote. "

Does this mean that 78% of Democratiks voted for MKkkain?

He can not be 22% pregnant, dead or Rethuglikkan.

Is very confusing data. I will withhold judgment until told what to think.