Titanic; The Revolution

Comrades! In the eternal quest to rewrite the history books, it is time to address the tragedy of the Titanic. Only this time it will involve a glorious proletarian revolution from steerage, in which the oppressed passengers rise up, throw off the shackles of the oppressive Bourgeois upper class passengers and crew. Who now will volunteer for this glorious mission? The wormhole awaits.

I will go, nothing will send a tingle up my leg faster than watching a fat greedy capitalist scream as he is taken out of his bed and thrown overboared to the icy waters.

What do rich people eat? We need bait.

Coal? Oil? Clean water, virgin forests, and non sustainable resources? Maybe we can bait them with a slab of old growth Redwood smeared in illegally caught caviar?

As they throw the Capitalists over side, they will yell, NO SHIP!!!

I am still waiting to hear what happened to Rose.

titanic.jpg

Titanic? The iceberg was simply Gaia's ironic revenge on the evil greedy capitalist pigs who exploited her.

Comrade Chedoh said;"[highlight=#ffff99]I will go, nothing will send a tingle up my leg faster than watching a fat greedy capitalist scream as he is taken out of his bed and thrown overboard to the icy waters.[/highlight]"

Comrades, I read that and my eyes swelled up with tears. Our dear, young Chedoh is all grown up. He has matured to a robust Made Prog. Blessed be the Obama, for the Progressive Force is strong in him.

I have a bag of kittens and puppies for bait Chedoh. I will be honored to accompany you on this glorious mission to re-write history. Let's Roll..............

Comrades Chedoh, Grigori. You will find period specific costumes in my bunker. We will board The Titanic last night, and start the Glorious Proletarian Revolution 5 years early!

Grigori E.R. wrote:Comrade Chedoh said;"[highlight=#ffff99]I will go, nothing will send a tingle up my leg faster than watching a fat greedy capitalist scream as he is taken out of his bed and thrown overboard to the icy waters.[/highlight]"

Comrades, I read that and my eyes swelled up with tears. Our dear, young Chedoh is all grown up. He has matured to a robust Made Prog. Blessed be the Obama, for the Progressive Force is strong in him.

I have a bag of kittens and puppies for bait Chedoh. I will be honored to accompany you on this glorious mission to re-write history. Let's Roll..............

Most dear Comarde Grigori E.R. (I am still curious as to the E.R. Are you permanently stranded in an emergency room?) You have spoken so touchingly that you have caused a tear in my personal eye. There is nothing like a good tear in the morning.... along with our vodka coffee, is there not? Glory and praises to dear Leader and yourself for this touchy-feeliness.

Eyes Only
My dearest Fraulein,
E.R. = Efimovich Rasputin = Ultra Top Secret

The damn mass media is not going to get at me again. I was their whipping boy in the early 20th century and they are not going to get their claws on me EVER! I was blamed for all the World's ills. Rasputin said this and Rasputin did that. The persecution of Bush and Palin pales in comparison (even though well deserved). Everyone thinks that little twirp Prince Felix killed me. That's fine with me and I like it that way.

Your Humble Spiritual Adviser,
Grigori

Grigori E.R. wrote:Eyes Only
My dearest Fraulein,
E.R. = Efimovich Rasputin = Ultra Top Secret

The damn mass media is not going to get at me again. I was their whipping boy in the early 20th century and they are not going to get their claws on me EVER! I was blamed for all the World's ills. Rasputin said this and Rasputin did that. The persecution of Bush and Palin pales in comparison (even though well deserved). Everyone thinks that little twirp Prince Felix killed me. That's fine with me and I like it that way.

Your Humble Spiritual Adviser,
Grigori

umm, well, I am most pleased you are not trapped in the ER for I was getting in quite a tither of worry and contemplating instigating your earliest release. And due to your clear explanation I am not made clear on the subject of you. Why, I had forgotten what a handsome young gentleman you are,especially that cute balding spot. It is a shame Mrs. Al is Mrs. Al, since I can see you make the most desirable couple.... but I digress....

ImageWe all have our burdens we have bared... born ...we bare .... carry and your has been most highly bearing. Carry on for the sake of carrying on speaking truth to the powerless reichwing! HAIL OBAMA!

p.s. I will keep your secret!! and I so sorry to hear of your state of being deceased. Have you contact a doctor??

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Coal? Oil? Clean water, virgin forests, and non sustainable resources? Maybe we can bait them with a slab of old growth Redwood smeared in illegally caught caviar?

It is obvious to me that the Titanic was in reality a whaling ship that the greedy rich passengers where cruising around in forbidden northern waters.

Of course, besides fattening themselves on the blubber of fat whale babies boiled in the milk of mother whales, they claimed to be rescuing white polar bears stranded on ice bergs, they were actually harvesting the fur for bourgeois coats to wear in California in the summertime.

The crew of hardworking Mexican immigrants and their Kenyan supervisors heroically sail the Titanic into an iceberg while yelling Gia Akbar.

The hero leading couple would be Charlie Sheen and the extremely sexy Janeane Garofalo.

One of the disaster scenes would have to include the heroic Michael Moore in a life boat sinking due to his excessive weight.

Someone should make a movie about a commercial jet that crashes on a melting Andean glacier and all the coach passengers have to resort to cannibalism and eat the rich piggies in first class (even though they have plenty of food in the plane's galley and rescue helicopters are hovering overhead).

Eat the rich.png

Colonel;

Ted says he's in if you can also promise a warm communist brothel port of call.

183329_1802432457334_1135522739_32096581_4203269_n.jpg

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Someone should make a movie about a commercial jet that crashes on a melting Andean glacier and all the coach passengers have to resort to cannibalism and eat the rich piggies in first class (even though they have plenty of food in the plane's galley and rescue helicopters are hovering overhead).

It was a most scary and desperate times, Comrade. One must do what ones must. . . .

Ah, Shovel4U, he was looking as lovely as ever, was he not? What a hunk of burn'n love. (although, I am not was a thong is in his best interest)

Wormhole activated...Incoming transmission...Digital ID verified...Link established...
Systems nominal - Good Morning Grigori-Proceed:

Good Morning Comrades,
It's a glorious morning here in the North Atlantic. I'm so glad I volunteered for this assignment, I really needed a little R&R and an Ocean Cruise was just what I needed.

Let's see what's going on here...hmmmmmm.......accckkkkkkk!

Comrade Shovel 4 U,
My eyes!!! There may be young children reading this thread. Images like that can traumatize a small child for life.

Comrades,
Things are coming along nicely here. Chedoh and I have Unionized the Crew and Staff. In fact, Chedoh is in a breakfast meeting with the Shop Stewards writing up a list of our demands. These demands, of course, will result in a ship wide STRIKE and then mutiny. Oh, speaking of mutiny, we will need Commodore Snoogie to come back and Captain the ship after we take control.

I do so love it when a plan starts coming together. I've already found evidence that the time-line is changing:

titanic_grigori_frauline.jpg

Grigori over and out...

Most loyal Comarde Grigori, it is thrilling that you have uncovered a previously covered photo of the Titanic voyage. Those were the days, were they not? I still have nightmares remembrance of people trying tosteal get into boats that were full, I said!; the pounding of paddles over heads as I.. they tried to save myself themselves.

I must say, I do now find comfort in train travel.

Excellent work Comrade Grigori. Do you require additional resources, or is there enough wealth that can be redistributed onboard?

Wormhole activated...Incoming transmission...Digital ID verified...Link established...
Systems nominal - Good Afternoon Grigori-Proceed:

Thank you Colonel, but we are good to go. This evening while our Fraulein entertains the Purser, Chedoh and I will be raiding liberating the ill gotten contents of the Titanic's Safe and preparing said contents for re-distribution.

Our young Comrade Chedoh is doing a fabulous job. His enthusiasm knows no bounds, though sometimes he's a little too enthusiastic. Such is the impetuousness of most young Progressives...sigh.

Thanks again Colonel,
Grigori over and out...

I was never one to boast about myself, but I'm very progressive. Infact I love taxes so much I listed Barack Obama as a dependent when I did my taxes this year.