Trashin' Michelle O's Fashion

Pinkie, I think I speak for everyone here when I correct you (so please hit them in reverse alphabetical order): The lovely bride of our lovely leader can by definition NOT possess an embarrasing crevice. Every nook and cranny oif her Titian-Classic body is a garden of delight. Can you imagine that glorious frame slathered down in Genuine Obama Brand Snake Oil? I think I must go lie down for a bit...I am overcome.

Not First Lady but still fashion related. Obama and his advisers are so hard at work trying to plug that damned hole, that they're even holding meetings on what should be their own leisure time. That's why they're all so casually dressed for this official White House photo that proves just how dedicated they are.

President Barack Obama meets with senior advisors regarding the ongoing response to the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, in the Oval Office, Saturday, June 12, 2010. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Photo and caption mimeswiped from the White House Propaganda Department Blog:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2010/06 ... using-gulf

Is it just me, did I spend too much time in the military, or does anyone else think it's bad manners to wear a baseball cap in the Oval Office, and in the presence of POTUS?

Well, it's a pastel baseball cap. Maybe it has an awareness slogan on front that we can't see. That gives the wearer moral ascendancy and the right to do what he damn well pleases, because if you ask him to take it off, he'll just call you a hater and smile a little Progressive smile to dismiss you from his universe.

Esteemed Commisarka!

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Considering how Obama has demeaned the whole office of POTUS, I don't even consider this offensive to the current occupant of the position. For such an offense, the POTUS would have to know the protocols of dress around the President and in the WH, which obviously he doesn't! So while he does not know he is being insulted, we others that are familiar with traditions do, and I find it extremely ironic!

The cap may have been red at one time, and faded to pink from all the time its wearer has spent out on the golf course carrying Obama's clubs. I also like the different colored folders on Obama's desk. Reminds me of when I was in grade school, and we had different colored stuff for reading and writing and arithmetic.

The folders are color coded so the participants can know what is in them without actually reading them. Kind of like the Health Care Bill, or the Stimulus Package, or Cap and Trade.

Pink Folders: Contributions/Bribe offers from Social Justice lobbyists.

Orange Folders: Current pulse of the nation as indicated by Spike Lee's press releases,

Red Folders: Contingiency Plans for nationalization of oil industry.

Blue Folders: Impact estimates on Democratic Party political fortunes.

Purple Folders: Union mandates that must not be violated in clean-up effort.

It seems the participants themselves have been color-coded as well.

Behind what seems like an informal Saturday at the White House, there must be a very strict, meaningful, and well-coordinated dress code. Starting with the color of the White House itself.

The People are a little slow so just to check, this would be appropriate attire for Pulse of the Nation ™ personnel, representatives, supporters, etc.?

pulse of the nation attire.jpg

The belt is back!
Look at that wild print! Matched with that belt, it almost brings to mind the wires and bars surrounding a prison camp.
Image From the White House Propaganda Blog:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2010/06/17/first-lady-visits-camp-pendleton

“It's become one of my defining missions as First Lady, and that's to help the rest of our country better understand and appreciate the incredible service of you and your families, and to make sure that your voices are heard back in Washington and that your needs are met, and to make sure that we realize our vision of an America that truly supports and engages our military families. That's why I'm here,” said Mrs. Obama to a crowd of 3,500 Marines, sailors and their family members at Camp Pendleton, California.
Yes, that's why she's on a military base making a speech to military families about how much the rest of America should care more about them, and not out in the civilian sector making speeches to civilians about how they need to care about military families as much as she keeps telling the military she does.

But the important thing is she cares.

I think she chose that dress because it makes her look like a pineapple grenade. All she needs is a giant hoop earring. But is it the dress that makes her ass look fat or her fat ass?

TS-NHG1_540.jpg

She da bomb!

What's with those metal studs on her belt? I hope they checked it at the entrance for nails, screws, ball bearings, and other shrapnel material.

That belt is called "The Gluteus Maximizer".
It works every time she wears it.

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Is it me or is there some kind of kinky S&M going on upstairs at the White House? I bet she got matching spiked dog collars and a cat-of-nine to go with that hideous POS accessory.

I think it's nice that the Teleprompter gets to spend a day with the First Lady.

You know with all the leather studs she wears maybe Barack is going to toss out the first Dutch Runner at this year's Folsom Street Fair?

Betinov, she was out with "the twins" ....Terry and Terry, the Teleprompters.

IOTW's peeple's journalism: "She got the implants that Palin didn't get."

Meshell's Father's Day Surprise

Michelle_Surprise.jpg

Red Square wrote:IOTW's peeple's journalism: "She got the implants that Palin didn't get."

Meshell's Father's Day Surprise

Michelle_Surprise.jpg
How you doin'?

Couldn't resist, cross-posted from another thread.

Happy Non-Specific Gender Parental Guardian Unit Day 2010!

I can't remember if it was Clark Gable or Marlon Brando who either made the man's sleeveless t-shirt so fashionable, or put it out of style altogether. If the former, then Michelle has surely done the latter.

Obama_HusbandBeater_1.jpg
If only she wore that huge tote bag on her shoulder, her overall appearance would be much improved.

Obama_HusbandBeater_2.jpg
I said higher.

She should go for the "over the head" look. I think they call those shirts "husband beaters."

(nice saggy boobs btw, she shoulda' tucked them under her elastic waistband)

New at the People's Dry Goods Store: HUSBAND BEATERS

Most glorious! Yes, it was Marlon Brando!

As for Michelle, her left hand is perfectly positioned to hold a broken bottle.

While Barack has always depended on the kindness of strangers.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: While Barack has always depended on the kindness of strangers.
Image Kindness, right.

The kindness of strangers is also known as KOS. It's what the Daily KOS is all about.

In the Progressive World of Next Tuesday, the kindness of strangers shall be replaced with the kindness of Government (KOG). Accordingly, the popular progressive blog shall also be renamed into DailyKOG (as in Stalin's quote about all citizens being the little cogs of a grand state mechanism).

It will be done by those who ascended to the highest echelons through the kindness of strangers, and who will try to crush it and burn the bridge behind them, because those who gained power through KOS fear nothing more than being replaced by others like them, who will learn to use the kindness of strangers as a crutch and a weapon.

The famous line in A Streetcar Named Desire shall then also be changed into "I have always depended on the kindness of Government." All references to the previous version shall be removed.

Reading all those quotes from that movie, I was struck by how many of Blanche's quotes could just as easily be attributed to Obama.

Selected Barack Obama / Blanche DuBois quotes:

• I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell truths. I tell what ought to be truth.
  • Young, young man. Did anyone ever tell you you look like a young prince out of the 'Arabian Nights'? (While bowing to the Saudi king).
  • I said I was sorry three times!
  • ... It brought me here. Where I'm not wanted and where I'm ashamed to be.
  • Straight? What's 'straight'? A line can be straight, or a street. But the heart of a human being?

FLOTUS descended upon the Gulf beaches today to promote them as a great vacation spot for all families save her own.

She was very appropriately dressed in white pants and a white shirt that looks as if it's been splattered with black crude, so as to show her solidarity with the oil-soaked pelicans.

For those of you who can't get enough of that caboose:

That top looks like a Rorschach inkblot test. Should we be interpreting it??????

I see a strong, proud black woman bitch slapping her sissy husband.

Found this on another thread. I suggest we do all humanly possible to make sure this picture doesn't get into the hands of Michelle Obama or those taxpayer-funded aides who dress her up in the morning.

I've been waiting all week for this, Comrades!

Michelle sports a wrinkled butt for her meeting with the King of Spain:

And in the next photo I just love the contrast--from head to toe--between FLOTUS and Princess Letizia (wife of Spain's heir to the throne):

Ahhh... hrrmmmm... I see... The Wrinkled Look™ is back in style. I sure Hope™ she Smell & Wears™ tooo... the proles need to identify with Dear FLOTUS on every level.

The Queen of Spain thanking the cleaning lady.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:The Queen of Spain thanking the cleaning lady.
Her husband helped a lot.

From Comrade Doug Powers: The FLOTUS Curse Takes Down Another Fashion Designer Filed Under Uncategorized | Comments (4)
Word of warning: If you're a fashion designer, as tempting as it might be to have a member of the First Family wear your design, you might want to fight off that temptation.
Michelle Obama has put down a second fashion designer:
Kai Milla's eponymous clothing line has shut down, and the cash-strapped business has failed to pay vendors for months, sources claim.
Milla, wife of Stevie Wonder, founded the women's contemporary line in 2005 and received acclaim from the fashion press, including a spread in Harper's Bazaar and an appearance on “The Oprah Winfrey Show.”
Milla's height of popularity came after First Lady Michelle Obama wore a green silk sleeveless dress by the designer in February 2009, when Wonder was awarded a Gershwin Prize from the Library of Congress and gave a performance at the White House.
I'm assuming that Stevie Wonder has plenty of money, but heaven forbid wealthy Obama fans break party ranks and demonstrate that it is possible to pay your own debts.
FLOTUS used to wear dresses made by her favorite Chicago designer, Maria Pinto — until she went out of business this spring.
The Obama curse on business isn't apparently isolated to the president himself.

Many thanks for the link, Turboski! If not for that, I might never have found this little gem: Image
She's a pear.

Ah ha! The glory of the pear... I think we should keep our chart available here as well, so all the proles can know that in the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™ we want ONLY pears.

NO MORE APPLES NOW!!!!

Hail Obama!

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2010/10/09/weekly-wrap-america-s-best-kept-secret
As long as we're bowing to kings and emperors and mayors, why not teach little girls the proper way to curtsey to the First Lady? Image
Lynne Silosky, a niece of Staff Sergeant Robert J. Miller, curtsies with First Lady Michelle Obama during a meeting with Miller's family in the Oval Office, Oct. 6, 2010. Later, during a ceremony in the East Room of the White House, President Barack Obama awarded Staff Sergeant Miller the Medal of Honor posthumously for his heroic actions in Afghanistan. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

2crpl4x.jpg
Bigfoot was recently spotted in Washington D.C.

Image Hello everyone,
First off, I felt no need to start a new topic on what I'm about to say, second, I'm posting it here because when I saw it, I immediately thought of this topic.

I went shopping in another city yesterday, and I was browsing the calendars. Of course there were the usual suspects, the cats and dogs, the Maxim and SI swimsuits, and all political ones were of a leftist tone (because who would want to buy a right-wing one?). I then come across a Barack Obama one and wasn't surprised, especially considering some of the stuff we've posted on here, but what did I notice below said calender, a Michelle Obama calender.

All I could think of was this topic; who would want some of the stuff we've posted on here on their wall?

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Image who would want some of the stuff we've posted on here on their wall?

Some dumpy, frumpy female who can't accessorize and wants to feel good about herself?

(Self esteem, it's all relative)

Comrades,

If Moosehell is a male as some suspect, would it not be proper to classify him/her as a "other"?

There are now three choices for sex: Male, Female, Other.

A new photo essay from Michelle's Mirror itself!

[highlight=#caf99b]The Duchess of Cambridge vs the Queen of Tarts: it's a Throwdown[/highlight]

Here's a little preview:

Michelle_Obama_Bonnet_Kate_.jpg

And, to compliment the First Lady's bonnet, here's her First Husband:

[highlight=#caf99b]My Heroes Will Always Be Cowboys[/highlight]

Obama_Cowboy.jpg

Are we still trashin' the first lady's fashion?

moochelle-obama-rupaul.jpg

Comrade Buffoon - I just replaced your image with a JPG version. NEVER, NEVER save large pictures in PNG-24 format unless there's a very good reason for it. That one was almost a megabyte! The new JPG one is only 45 KB.

That's one full hour of self-criticism with a shovel in front of our headquarters for you, comrade! Beet, potatoes, or vodka trade-ins are not accepted. If you have anything of more value, speak to Chairman Punchenko. He will redistribute it to someone more deserving and has a need* for it.

Red Square wrote:Comrade Buffoon - I just replaced your image with a JPG version. NEVER, NEVER save large pictures in PNG-24 format unless there's a very good reason for it. That one was almost a megabyte! The new JPG one is only 45 KB.

That's one full hour of self-criticism with a shovel in front of our headquarters for you, comrade! Beet, potatoes, or vodka trade-ins are not accepted. If you have anything of more value, speak to Chairman Punchenko. He will redistribute it to someone more deserving and has a need* for it.

Buffoon, Chairman Punchenko MAY honor your ObamaCard™, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Personally, I think the sign probably took care of it - "PING!" all better ;)

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Buffoon, Chairman Punchenko MAY honor your ObamaCard™, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Personally, I think the sign probably took care of it - "PING!" all better ;)

Wrong or right, when More Equaler points the finger, we'd be best off scurrying away...
:i hear he has guns and sling shots:

I don't think I've ever seen the FLOTUS looking so lovely. Almost like she was dressed by a gay male cross-dresser who wasn't cross-dressing at the moment.

My eyes. Oh God, my eyes.

And nothing matches.

Yellow cardigan. Flat-heeled shoes the color of diarrhea. Big blue handbag that might also double as overnight tote or for storing extra belts, cardigans, or doggie bags full of lobster. Extra-wide, brownish-orange belt that seems to serve no other purpose but to prove that no matter how badly you're dressed, you can still find a way to look even worse.

Well, at least she didn't forget " The Football " !

Even thrift stores in Philly are above this. It must have been custom-made for the Flotus Blossom herself.

And she only paid $23,000 for the entire ensemble!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: Is it just me, did I spend too much time in the military, or does anyone else think it's bad manners to wear a baseball cap in the Oval Office, and in the presence of POTUS?

Why Pinkie, Whatever did you do for our Homeland while serving in the National Shovel Corps? Inquiring minds (with shovel marks) want to know!

And yes, unless Mister Pink-o hat in the back row is armed, he is displaying tea-bagging poor manners, and utter disrespect for Dear Leader. I have space for him on my work camp...I'll learn him a thing or three.

Red Square wrote:A new photo essay from Michelle's Mirror itself!

[highlight=#caf99b]The Duchess of Cambridge vs the Queen of Tarts: it's a Throwdown[/highlight]

Here's a little preview:
Does FLATUS remind anyone of Cameron Diaz in "There's Something About Mary" ? Image

Don't know about Mary, but it does bring out that Klingon forehead of hers.

Michelle does to fashion what the atom Bomb did to Hiroshima.

That's her WWF* Championship Belt. She won it fair and square.

*Wookie Wrestling Federation

And this is the proper way to be lovey-dovey without letting the man wrinkle your dress (or his suit), muss your hair, or smear your makeup, while still flashing your $42,000 bracelets that you clearly didn't have to do a thing to earn.

Well, what do you know? The Obamas really do make out with a teleprompter!

I bet she could take him, two falls out of three.

FLATUS must have detected a hint of gravy on Barry's chin...

She's probably going to lift his wallet.

Well of course she could, brain in jar, she does have the bigger balls between 'em.

Classified footage from secret surveillance video. For your eyes only.

Well, not really. This comes from LATimes.com circa 2008.

Michelle_Obama_Balls.jpg

Here's her secret of success: Michelle Obama totally looks like Apollo Belvedere!
(and neither is wearing the loin cloth).

Have you comrades not seen Moochelle in her baby-doll dress? It's turquoise and has a waist 2" below her boobs. She has an orange jacket on top of that too. I figure it's for sniper protection: your eyes cannot focus on those two colors at the same time.

But it's fetching. It nearly fetched up my tripes.

Maybe the tacos were just a bit undercooked Comrade Father Prog?

Why, comrades, are we focusing so much on Moochelle's wardrobe? She cares about nothing but fancy taxpayer-paid vacations and schmoozing with other "leaders" in the world. Such a rise from her senior thesis at Princeton when she wrote about the experience of being black in America.

Now that's genius. Most people would write a thesis on something that they'd learned. Perhaps I could go to Princeton and write my thesis about what it's like to have an asshole. Well, I didn't have to learn that either.

But Moochelle complained that people told her she didn't have the grades for Princeton, and she complained that they told her that--from Princeton. And wrote about it.

She is to be the next Nobel laureate for literature, as soon as Barry gets the second Nobel Peace Prize for Not Being George W. Bush.

Comrade Whoopie,
145281083-1.jpg

I have no comment regarding this image.However, I do have a question.Which one is the real Fannie Mae?

I think this explains one of the fundamental principles of mathematics: 1 + 1 = 2.

We ought to baste Moochelle in salt, the stuff she doesn't like, and put her on a ranch and let the cows lick her skin off. Poetic justice, and cannibalism.

[highlight=#NaNffff]Chances of this being human? (I mean, the carcass).
[/highlight]
Michelle_Obama_Diet.jpg
[highlight=#NaNffff]Sucked off every last bit ... yum. Ushanka tip to Ronichka.[/highlight]

I'd bet real money that isn't barbecue sauce !

Didn't I tell you Progs eat their wounded ?

Hell, Krasnodar, don't you know that progs have ovipositors which we use to lay eggs in our wounded? That way our larvae can be nourished by someone who is a fallen or falling prog, without it costing us anything.