Trayvon Protest At Best Buy - I Need A 60 Inch LCD

Join me at the support Trayvon protest at Best Buy. I picked out my 60 inch LCD. Looting is a time honored method of earning and redistributing while you make your political statement, a perfect trifecta of progressive protest: Stating - Accumulating - Liberating. (Hey, you, drop that toaster, I need it.)
North Miami police have released surveillance footage of dozens of teens rampaging through a local Walgreens store, destroying property and shoplifting as part of a Trayvon Martin demonstration.

Local 10 reports that the teens ransacked the store following a walk-out at North Miami Beach Senior High School Friday in protest of the fact that George Zimmerman has not yet been arrested for Martin's death.

Source

protest at best buy.jpg

In yet another perfect example of why it's so important to have more illegal aliens undocumented workers in the USSA, one has to wonder about the media treatment of the Trayvon™ affair if George Zimmerman had been "undocumented"...

IfOnly.jpg

If you can't join our physical protest you can join our virtual defense of hoodies.

Place your face in the flat hoodie.

flat hoodie.gif

Example

flat hoodie geraldo.gif

I FOUND IT!

Like many of you, I have been at a loss at how I could lend my support to Revs. Jesse & Al in their heroic race baiting effort to bring non-person Zimmerman before The Peoples Street Justice Firing Squad. ™

Nothing quite sez "Social Justice" like "Titties for Trayvon".

See ya there - Comrades...

553557_284897188256262_100002079486025_665160_200513135_n.jpg

Plus, we'll get in FREE!

534531_325449710848140_100001493401955_889205_963225920_n.jpg

Update: A party at a local strip club scheduled in honor of Trayvon Martin was called off after a social media backlash branded the effort as insensitive.

https://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2012/03/ ... on-martin/

THIS IS THE KIND OF SICK TWISTED WORLD THE BITTER CLINGERS WANT US TO LIVE IN - VIVA THE BOOZE & STRIPPERS REVOLUCION!