Trick or Treat Everyone!

Trick or Treat everyone. Make sure you have your checkbook ready. Dear Leader, Comrade Peloski, and Comrade Reid are coming to your house soon.

Happy Halloween Leninka!

Here's a little Halloween present for you and all of the collective.

Thank you Comrade Snoogie Woogums,

Happy Halloween to you, too! I had completely forgotten that glorious little skit about Dear Leader. Thanks for the memories.

Happy Halloween Comrades,

Seems Comrade Peloski and Comrade Reid have a special treat for Acorn at midnight tonight. The legislation that de-funded Acorn expires 10/31/09. November 1 will be all the treats they can handle. Happy Hallowtrick Amerika!

Commodore Snoogie Woogums,
Found an interesting photo:

Image Snog, you have many likenesses - this one was quite disturbing!

Comrades,

There appears to be some disparity between the toothbrush mustache pictured above and the Fu Manchu pictured below.
Any further semblance of resemblance is purely coincidental and attributed to camera lens angle.

Heaps of Halloween candy for you Leninka and thanks for the charming picture of those mischievous scamps helping themselves to everyone else's candy.

(Pupovich and Laika always send their kids over to my house)

image0021.jpg
image0032.jpg

Thank you, Whoopie. We had a certain house guest here this Halloween, who grumbled that Halloween was just a pseudo religious holiday that put too much money into the coffers of evil capitalist candy companies. I won't mention his name. What a square.