True Equality Soon at Hand - WTF 2012

Dear Leader assures us all that the equality he was been working so hard to achieve is now within site if we will just support him for 4 more years. Of course we will; need he of asked? He has been delivering everything that he's promised and more. We are just sometimes too dense to hear him properly. Soon comrades, soon. I feel almost giddy with the same type of anticipation that our Religion of Peace friends must feel just prior to pressing the button with the certain knowledge that 72 chaste virgins await their attentions in the hereafter; delicious.

wtf2012xpress.jpg

I'll dance on a white van to that.... bring a camera and document it.... i won't tell you where or when beforehand though, because we would not want suspicions of a conspiracy.

[quote="Huckleberry Commons Thyme"]I'll dance on a white van to that.... bring a camera and document it.... i won't tell you where or when beforehand though, because we would not want suspicions of a conspiracy.

Huckleberry:
"You've changed since I saw you earlier today." (Rethuglican Paul Ryan). I am smelling incorrect thinking and astroturfing.

WTF Boy wrote:
Huckleberry Commons Thyme wrote:I'll dance on a white van to that.... bring a camera and document it.... i won't tell you where or when beforehand though, because we would not want suspicions of a conspiracy.

Huckleberry:
"You've changed since I saw you earlier today." (Rethuglican Paul Ryan). I am smelling incorrect thinking and astroturfing.

For a typing baby, I find your automatic impulses at communicating to be EXcellent.

For a typing baby, I find your automatic impulses at communicating to be EXcellent.[/quote]

What makes you think I'm a baby or that my communication impulses are automatic? I have investigated you "comrade" and it would seem that you only joined the Party on 4/11/11. I'm thinking that perhaps you may not be what you appear. I know I am not. Trust nothing and trust no one I always say. How do you not know that I am not a 55 year old plant tasked with trolling for turf? To establish your bonafides please answer the following questions:

1.) Describe the love that Stalin's son Yakov felt for his father. (In 50 words or less for all).
2.) In what year did his son Vasiliy die and from what cause?
3.) What famous movie personality does Dick Cheney resemble?
4.) Comment on the greatness of Ronald Reagan.
5.) Provide your address so that I can have appropriate party members meet with your family members for questioning.

If your answers to all these questions are satisfactory I will not suggest your possible involvement with with certain sod groups again.

1) don't care
2) not worth my time googling
3) Danny Devito as the Penguin in Batman
4) I fell asleep the one time I tried watching one his movies.
5) It's already on file. Room 303 at the no tell motel.

If by plant you mean evergreen, I believe I may have met you once, I thought you were older, but I still have the picture.

Huckleberry:
As I suspected you are an imposter of some sort. May I suggest that you return to your normal blog and your own people at https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.

WTF Boy wrote:Huckleberry:
As I suspected you are an imposter of some sort. May I suggest that you return to your normal blog and your own people at https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.

AHHHHW, the old link to nowhere trick, not the 1st time I've fallen victim to that.... you used it so masterfully I suspect you're still down that road.
"Truth" be told though, WTF BOY, I'm more an RT kind of subscriber, if for no other reason than the comics.

Picture 59.jpg

Comrade WTF,
That dog in your graphic looks like our Hero Space Dog Laika. I'm sure that was no accident. See how our rich Uncle George is smiling at him?

laika.jpg

There's no way like the Obama Way. Nice, very nice. Fits with the new Superman theme. Truth, Justice and the American Obama way.

Comrade Grigori,

The new Superman theme would be Current Truth, Social Justice and the Obama way. Uncle George wouldn't have it any other way.

Excellent Comrade Corporeal. The progressive force is strong in you Whinny. Just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?