Trump and Putin: bromance on fire

[img]/images/Putin_Trump_Bromance_Heart_Rocket.jpg[/img]

Comrades,

Some of you may find it hard to keep the "Russia collusion" story alive, now that US fighter jets are bombing the hell out of Russia-supported Syrian military installations.

There are now two options:

1. Point out that this contradictory behaviour by the President-That-Should-Not-Be-Named versus Putin is more like a sort of "prank" between the two Evil Fascist rulers. Something like "is that a rocket in my sky, or are you just happy to see me?"

2. Putin is good after all, and a victim of the American Despot (a victim, not unlike the birds, trees, polar bears, women, handicapped, and virtually every atom in the universe). The entire Russian-collusion story will be hard to maintain in this case. But the most important thing is: Trump is still bad.

The ministry of Truth is still weighing these two options. Please check the Current Truth at your local Party headquarters before talking about these subjects in the coming weeks!

Kindly, your Thought Control Enforcer, Minitrue

Minitrue wrote:(a victim, not unlike the birds, trees, polar bears, women, handicapped, and virtually every atom in the universe)
And WHERE did you mention handicapped minority kittens, comrade!? How could you not know that the al-Blogunov Foundation has taken in billions of rubles for these furry orphans and spent perhaps dozens on their welfare (after meeting administrative costs)? How you could just ignore the pathetic mewings of this marginalized victim group is beyond me. I can't even.

By Lenin's beard! I forgot about the squirrels too... Oh boy, It'll be the gulag for me now.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Minitrue wrote:(a victim, not unlike the birds, trees, polar bears, women, handicapped, and virtually every atom in the universe)
And WHERE did you mention handicapped minority kittens, comrade!? How could you not know that the al-Blogunov Foundation has taken in billions of rubles for these furry orphans and spent perhaps dozens on their welfare (after meeting administrative costs)? How you could just ignore the pathetic mewings of this marginalized victim group is beyond me. I can't even.
Minitrue wrote:By Lenin's beard! I forgot about the squirrels too... Oh boy, It'll be the gulag for me now.

Both of you seriously need to relax a bit; we haven't even discovered every possible thing that can send Komrade Minitrue to the gulag (yet...).

As for you, Komrade Al-Blogunov, you will be commended the People's Award for your heroic, selfless work. I recommend a State-approved pin-up that enshrines your State-approved beauty to be posted everywhere in commendation.

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:As for you, Komrade Al-Blogunov, you will be commended the People's Award for your heroic, selfless work. I recommend a State-approved pin-up that enshrines your State-approved beauty to be posted everywhere in commendation.
There is the obvious hazard of distracting all the young девушки from their work harvesting beets, but I agree that it's a good idea. I think a minimum size of 18' x 9' is a good start for the posters.

Minitrue wrote:By Lenin's beard! I forgot about the squirrels too... Oh boy, It'll be the gulag for me now.

The oversight is easily korrekted, Comrade M.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:As for you, Komrade Al-Blogunov, you will be commended the People's Award for your heroic, selfless work. I recommend a State-approved pin-up that enshrines your State-approved beauty to be posted everywhere in commendation.
There is the obvious hazard of distracting all the young девушки from their work harvesting beets, but I agree that it's a good idea. I think a minimum size of 18' x 9' is a good start for the posters.

Quite the contrary; this will encourage them to harvest the beets faster. It is guaranteed-to-work sexual mental fuel, good for the environment, and except for uncontrolled drooling, has no known side effects.

Ah, I was hoping for bigger, but it shall be a good start.

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:...a minimum size of 18' x 9' is a good start for the posters.
... I was hoping for bigger, but it shall be a good start.
Don't let those bourgeois imperialist units confuse you, comrade. Those are not inches but feet, which roughly translates to 6 x 3 Motherland's meters - a standard size for Party-approved propaganda material. See below.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Blogunov_Billboard_Russia.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:...a minimum size of 18' x 9' is a good start for the posters.
... I was hoping for bigger, but it shall be a good start.
Don't let those bourgeois imperialist units confuse you, comrade. Those are not inches but feet, which roughly translates to 6 x 3 Motherland's meters - a standard size for Party-approved propaganda material. See below.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Blogunov_Billboard_Russia.jpg[/img]

Red Square, I know these are feet, not inches. I still said it because it was along the "bigger is better" line of thought. After all, it is easier for Al-Blogunov's beauty to be seen from afar if it is bigger.

Well, perhaps as our resident capitalist promoter, you can start collecting cash for an installation called "Three Billboards Outside the People's Bunker." If you film the proceedings, the Party will make sure you receive the People's Oscar for best agitation and propaganda.

Red Square wrote:Well, perhaps as our resident capitalist promoter, you can start collecting cash for an installation called "Three Billboards Outside the People's Bunker." If you film the proceedings, the Party will make sure you receive the People's Oscar for best agitation and propaganda.

Unfortunately, I'm no cameraman. The department of selling you State-approved products has someone else to film me while I talk like a kapitalist into the camera lens. I have no choice but to post another State-approved commercial for the funds. Hopefully, dear komrade Al-Blogunov will be impressed by the result

Red Square wrote:Well, perhaps as our resident capitalist promoter, you can start collecting cash for an installation called "Three Billboards Outside the People's Bunker." If you film the proceedings, the Party will make sure you receive the People's Oscar for best agitation and propaganda.

Unfortunately, I'm no cameraman. The department of selling you State-approved products has someone else to film me while I talk like a kapitalist into the camera lens. I have no choice but to post another State-approved commercial for the funds. Hopefully, dear komrade Al-Blogunov will be impressed by the result
Well done and thanks to all. The drooling девушки will help irrigate the beets, so it's a win-win. In the meantime, it's off to Goodwill to find a gently used white jacket with red epaulettes and then to Wal-Mart for a bottle of mustache thickener for future pictures.

Komissar al-Blogunov -

may I recommend Communist Beard and Mustache Care Balm and Gloss, hand-made under the strictest government supervision by the best hands in the industry currently serving their time in the gulag?

[img]/images/Communist_Beard_Care_Gloss.jpg[/img]