TWITTER: The Left's Virtual Bumper Sticker

Comrades.

We all have witnessed the glorious slogans and talking points that proudly engulf the rear ends of liberal automobiles. But, thanks to the glories of TWITTER, our fellow-travelers on the left can now spread their enlightenment 24/7, and, in one-hundred-forty characters or less. Serious political issues can now be reduced to virtual bumper stickers for our progressive brethren.

Recently a couple of Hollywood lightweights took to the TWITTERverse to grace us all with their more equal brilliance. I am sure that you will likewise find their contributions to political discourse to be most impressive.

El Presidente wrote:[img]/peoples_resource/image/23747-Screen%20Shot%202013-07-07%20at%2011.54.07%20AM.png[/img]

We seem to be without health care in America.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:We seem to be without health care in America.
It seems so, doesn't it. Now I am left wondering who that guy was that told me to turn my head and cough. I am not sure about comrade, Siverman, but, as for me, if a doctor is planning on performing an intrusive surgery, I do hope all needed procedures are completed to help me make my "choice."

And just what are your choices comrade? Why, to comply or die, of course!

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] was so clever when he made it look like Sarah Silverman wrote:
23763.jpg
crapteks-new-tail-smaller.gif
last-tango-in-paris-sarah-fills-in.jpg

Image We need to keep the messages short and to the point because the progs can't read very well.

sarah-were-number-one.jpg

Mommy... why does that woman have a finger up her butt?

............................................She likes it!

crapteks-new-tail-tiny-r.gif
crapteks-new-medium.gif