Two women: so different, yet so alike

I'm not sure what this means, perhaps you will help me to find out.

I came across this picture today, of a woman milking a cow. Her name is Galina. In the old Soviet days she had married a promising government apparatchik, Alexander Lukashenko, hoping to leave behind the drab life of a commoner and to join the glamorous elites. Now that her husband has become a full-fledged dictator of the former Soviet republic of Belarus, he sent his chubby, aging wife to live on a farm, replacing her with a younger blonde concubine, who is also his personal physician.

Galina_Lukashenko.jpg
This image reminded me of another picture I once saw - of an American woman, who wanted the United States to be more like the Soviet Union. In 1960 Stanley Ann Dunham (pictured below) was a radical communist student in Hawaii when, while taking a Russian class, she met a young Kenyan communist who also studied Russian on a grant he had received from America. United in their love of Russia and communism, they conceived a son and named him after his African father. The father, however, quickly abandoned them to become a government apparatchik in his native Kenya, where he already had several other wives.

Obama_Mama_Nude.jpg

These two women had very different lives, and yet there seems to be some definite similarity, which I can't quite put my finger on. What is it?

One lacks a milkmaid and the other is a milkmaid?

Galina is very, very lucky that Lukashenko didn't kill her, as was the custom of the time. How many times we have seen that as somebody became senior in the party, their wife suddenly died? And they couldn't handle loneliness and in the greater interest married a mermaid.

Add to the list comrade Ramiz Alia, the substitute to comrade Enver Hoxha. Nobody talked about this.

One milked the system; the other is milking a cow? Maybe the cow is related to someone an alleged descendant married? The one on the left was in the shower wearing stiletto heels (for traction) when she suddenly remembered she lost her car keys in the chair cushions, while the one on the right does not have a car, or shower?

I think the belief that Barack Obama Sr. is the real father is udder nonsense :)

Uncle Frank did naughty photography, you know...

Comrades, It is easy to see only one of the women in this picture is qualified to service the party properly. She has already assumed the proper position any good party member should know from experience is for the greater good of the proletariat! This only thing missing is some good quality beet vodka!

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] the nimble nut gatherer wrote:All three females are cows.

a-mad-cow.jpg

Why it should be obvious to everyone, comrades. One is the daughter of a typical white person, who let that typical white person raise her son when she couldn't be bothered to do so because she had many other more important things to attend to, like shooting some cheesy cheesecake photos.

Comrade Putout - [color=#C0392B]the lovely nut buster[/color] wrote:How dare you lump me in with those two fat cows?
scotishbull_3.png

Beautiful analogy... so much for the cows pigs and cats... what's for dinner?