U.N. Demands U.S. Return Stolen Indian Lands (Fairness)

un fairness.jpg

The United Nations has taken an extreme position on fairness and equality. One recent decision concerning Native Americans in the United States recommends returning stolen lands to the indigenous population. This returning of lands to original people will be confusing when undertaken world wide. Historical revisionism will be even more important than usual. One thing we know, Israel will not be part of the discussion until historical revisionism is complete and the Bible is finally discredited.

indian housing.jpg
Another attractive issue could be Mexican immigrants being forced to sneak across the boarder in dangerously obscure locations. Many of these immigrants are becoming sick and even dying from adverse conditions being forced upon them. This is a direct offence by the United States against Mexican fairness. It is possibly even an act of war and should be investigated by the United Nations.

The progressive bill of rights clearly states that it is unfair for one person to have more than another. If you have more and I want it, anything I do to get what you have is fair. This is especially true as the number of individuals comprising the "I want more" group rises. It all has to do with equalization. "Equal" and "fair" are synonymous in the progressive lexicon.

hanged.jpg
Following this line of thought, any policy taken by the United States government that does not address fairness and redistribution creates culpability on behalf of that government. (Other national governments may be exempt because they already have less.) Mexicans would be much safer in the United States than in Mexico and the United States has an obligation to import all Mexicans from their dangerous locations into the safe haven of the United States. In fact, anyone being raped, mugged, starved or hanged anywhere in the world is the direct fault of the United States government and its people. But this may be too much to sell even to the U.N. and may have to await further enlightenment. For now we will just concentrate on Mexican and Native American redistribution.