UNGRATEFUL BRATS ALERT

Comrades,

It is with heavy heart that I have to inform the collective of the following incident.

Every non-denominational Winter Solstice season the People's Navy hands out a gift to the children because "we care". This season was no different and I your humble Commodore of the people actually chose the gift to hand out to the little tykes this year. I have just received reports that many of the children sniveled and complained.

To Wit......My choice this year

And the reaction;

You'd think the little heathens might have thought that I had stuck them with some sort of huge debt to pay for it in the future judging by their reaction. INGRATES.

Commodore,

Perhaps they were looking for an action figure that did something besides go on vacations.

Huh.......

A hollow, plastic, smaller-than-life President that keeps popping-up with the same tune.

I don't see what the kids are complaining about....... this gift is very realistic.

Comrades!

Now I'm getting reports that those ungrateful waifs as sniveling about the fine progressive snack I chose for them to go along with the gift.

Just goes to show you that our indoctrination education system here in the new USSA is not up to standard, yet. We must demand NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND in prog brainwashing and we must set up our Re-education Kamps to deal with these younger ungrateful drop outs of Hopey & Changey.
Perhaps Kevin Jennings can head the K-12 Re Education Kamps.

Alas Comrades, it's one thing when a few enlightened children of Next Tuesday™ go astray--- but much, much worse, have a look at these ReThugliKKKan miscreants all a smile with their gifts this Non Denominational Winter Solstice Festivus Holiday which they stubbornly still proclaim as "Christmas".

68244_1614524335549_1609551598_1424702_4184135_n.jpg

Have we properly calculated the size & number of Gulags needed when Next Tuesday arrives?
Have we?

It's even worse than I thought Comrades!!!!!!!

After the gifts and food we in the People's Navy gave these little ingrates a little out loud reading and story action to get em in the progressive holiday season.

They thought it sucked and demanded this horrid tone instead.

KIDS...What can you do???

Commodore Snoogums;

Perhaps a progressive video game at next years solstice.
Kid's these days are really into them, ya know.
My kids just love the one I gave them at our Festivus Holiday Sharing & Caring Gift Exchange & Diversity Training.

Sim-City-Societies-Deluxe.jpg

Oh! So that's what it was supposed to look like. Wondered why mine said "Replacement Model" on it!

Welcome to the Collective Z-Kam. We'll be keeping an eye on you filming us.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Welcome to the Collective Z-Kam. We'll be keeping an eye on you filming us.
Spasiba Comrade, please continue to speak freely and just ignore the blinking red light! Image I've been a fan of this site for some years and decided to finally jump into the politboro

Zenitar_Kamera wrote: I've been a fan of this site for some years and decided to finally jump into the politboro

Yes, I've heard this refrain all too often. I find it troubling that so many gawk at the glorious Party from afar, hesitating to do their duty to give back to the Collective. Apparently there is still too much freedom of choice.

Perhaps we should make all voluntary contributions to the Collective mandatory.