Urinating Marines Photoshop Thread

This thread is for Photoshopped images, captions, and speech bubbles.

We didn't want to rush to judgment when we first heard the news about the Urinating Marines in Afghanistan. Instead, we waited a few days before we could discuss this with a straight face and sound as mature as we possibly can. These are some pictures for starters.

Potty training American youths since 2008: Defecating on the American flag OK; Urinating on America's enemies NOT OK! Special thanks for the idea to Finepoint.

WTC: At least they didn't urinate on us! Special thanks for the idea to General Secretary.

Simple captions and speech bubbles are also acceptable.

Perhaps they were simply decontaminating the corpses for safe transit? Urine is after all a sterile fluid.

Supreme Leader will need to re-edukate them on the proper use of urination within the collective.

PeepeeObama.jpg

Anyone who did not want to be sanitized was given the opportunity to signify this by raising their hand. This sanitation ritual was passed/pissed down from early Native American residents.
Last edited by General Confusion on 1/15/2012, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: not sure!

Image In response to a friend who cautioned me against "making light of this incident," let me post here what I wrote to him:

I'm not in favor of desecrating the dead, but the disproportional nature of public outcry makes this topic a fair game. Atrocities committed by the other side are taken for granted, while the slightest violation of code of conduct by our side is a justification to equate us morally with the enemy. This causes our side to walk on eggshells and always retreat - that is why we've already been driven into a corner, wallowing in guilt and living in constant fear. My goal is to stomp on eggshells with army boots and crush them to dust, so that others can run around and play barefoot without guilt or the fear of getting hurt.

The Obama administration doesn't really care about pissing on enemies, look what it's done to the US.

Red Square wrote:Image ... My goal is to stomp on eggshells with army boots and crush them to dust, so that others can run around and play barefoot without guilt or the fear of getting hurt.

Precisely why I like hanging out around here!

If there is a revolution to be started or perhaps an economy to be sacked, I have an opening this Wednesday afternoon, late. Avoid the last minute hustle and bustle (never a "Rush"!) and submit your requests early. Spasebo.

Image Yes! Yes! Yes! Red Square! They have no problem pissing on the American people, the very people supporting them financially and giving their lives, while decrying pissing on the enemy! Deplorable!

Piss on the eggshells! Easily stomped on! I see pee gravel in my future, where landscaping can prosper! My clients are begging for pee gravel!

I'm gonna be rich! Finally, some real hope!

(I'm workin' on my Photoshop submission!)

Love,P'sky

When you GOTTA GO...

PortaProphet.jpg
...we've got what you need.

Excellent for Sporting Events, Construction Sites, anywhere you're likely to Feel the Urge™.

Call today - operators are standing by - 1-800-GOT-APEE

- Sponsored by PortaProphet™ Industries

And from what I understand, PortaProphet™ uses only the finest of, umm, "paper".

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:And from what I understand, PortaProphet™ uses only the finest of, umm, "paper".

Only the best.

Work a lil' Adnan Hajj magic, and, presto!
u-s-marines-urinate-on-flat fatima.jpg

A common missunderstaning, Flat Fatima said peace on them, the Marines complied in the spirit of international co-operation! English sounds different spoken by a resident of the Middle East.
Last edited by General Confusion on 1/16/2012, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: not sufficient, too much!

I believe these soldiers are members of a religious sect which views urination on the dead as a sacred ritual. Pisstianity is a small sect but very devout. We must respect and honor their religious freedoms. Call the ACLU. As long as no Christianity is involved ACLU should be happy to support them.

Comrade General, I think you may have confusedly stumbled upon the (current) truth!

I would have expected our glorious and unbiased media to have picked up on that - after all, the United States Marines - Scout Snipers, at that - were participating in exactly what a local grieving woman asked them to do! And she doesn't even seem to be coercing them with a shovel!

Yes, United States Marines - always the epitome of international cooperation and justice!

Vygaudas Usackas, a former Soviet soldier, writes in his article, My Long,Strange Journey to Afghanistan, that he was eventually sent to law school where he discovered Thomas Jefferson who swore "upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Good work, Red Square!

My cousin Olga has told me that in the West, people will pay her many rubles for this special service

When Bibles were torn up for toilet paper, synagogues and Jewish tombstones were used as latrines, it wasn't news. And that's nothing compared to what you know who do to living people, especially women and infidels.

Image I could be wrong, but I don't think the State Department even commented. But Sec. Clinton says our Marines pissing on the dead terrorists was "deplorable behavior." Well, I agree, because it was deplorable that they didn't pour pig urine on them instead of using their own. That would be a powerful weapon to dissuade Jihadis.

Here is my contribution to "urinegate" photoshops. Enjoy.

409476_281496545244515_100001525153658_807879_1684049861_n.jpg

At least the Chinese guy obscured behind Obama's hand has plausible deniability in regards of having stood next to him.

I'm proud to report The Ministry of Truth has finished revising this incident in the politically correct tab for the 2012 Newspeak Edition.

Video-still-from-YouTube--006.jpg