US drops 'mother of all bombs,' mothers offended

[img]/images/various_uploads/Moab.jpg[/img]

U.S. drops "mother of all bombs" in Afghanistan, marking weapon's first use

Mothers everywhere are objecting to the use of the GBU-43 airburst bomb and specifically its sexist and binary cis-gender reference as "mother" of all bombs.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Womens_March_aerial_600.jpg[/img]

"Ya get to be 43 and the first thing that bastard wants to do is DROP you and go get a pair of 20's? Like hell! That bomb does one thing only. A mother can do anything, and all at the same time!" said one anonymous protestor. "Does that bomb have six hands? No. Do you see eyes behind it's head? No. Can it make money grow on trees? No. How can you call it a Mother of anything?"

Details as they develop, films at ten...

It is not just mothers who are offended. So are all residents of Moab, Utah.

I visited Moab once and I had a mother. I'm triggered!!!

RedDiaperette wrote:It is not just mothers who are offended. So are all residents of Moab, Utah.

Oh My HECK! if the Utah-nicans are miffed, who's going to supply that salad made of green jello with fruit cocktail in it, or... or funeral potatoes?

MOAB? shouldn't it be MOOB? _(remember: Allah's (PBUH) People read backwards!)

We're all mothers, now that motherhood has shed its ovarian chains. Wait for 0.37 and beyond:

allmothers.jpg

RedDiaperette wrote:It is not just mothers who are offended. So are all residents of Moab, Utah.
Nope. I'm in Moab right now, and the only thing people are thinking about is:

JEEP WEEK!

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:

[highlight=#ffff00]JEEP WEEK![/highlight]

You filthy Amerikan Kapitalist. If you were a true Kubist you'd be attending GAZ-69 week. However, if you're trying to spread Revolutionary dissent at this frightening event, then please carry on.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:... I'm in Moab right now, and the only thing people are thinking about is: [highlight=#ffff00]JEEP WEEK![/highlight]
... if you're trying to spread Revolutionary dissent at this frightening event, then please carry on.
yeah, dissent! And, Comrade Mikhail, you monitor the CO2 and NOx output of those idiots, ah?

... and cable that in real-time to deep EPA @ Kalorama, ja?

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

[highlight=#ffff00]JEEP WEEK![/highlight]

You filthy Amerikan Kapitalist. If you were a true Kubist you'd be attending GAZ-69 week.

You are being culturally insensitive, Comrade. This is part of our religion, the very fabric of our culture -- and you must be sensitive to that.

Moab is like Mecca to the devotees of that other great religion. Every true Jeeper is required to make the pilgrimage to Moab at least once in his life. This year is my second.

Praise the Maker! AMC Chrysler Fiat is great!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:yeah, dissent! And, Comrade Mikhail, you monitor the CO2 and NOx output of those idiots, ah?

We use it to gas the infidels, Comrade.

Defense analysts have heard the cry of the People™ and the next model upgrade in this series of ordinance will be named either the "Creepy Uncle who drinks too much and smells like feet" or the "Spouse who's to-do list has been ignored once too often." Either way, when it arrives on target the results will be devastating.Focus groups are being assembled.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... And, Comrade Mikhail, you monitor the CO2 and NOx output of those idiots, ah?
We use it to gas the infidels, Comrade.
al-harrakah, Praise Be Upon You, Brother Al-Lysein, and the holy ground of Utah-Makkah Moab!
So, next time CO2-NOx-based, a Most Glorious Destroyer of Filthy Kuffar, the MOAB-V2.0 ?

Most Equal Komrades,

People have been addressing me as a "Mutha" for as long as I can remember. I'm still not offended.

Still swimming in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:Most Equal Komrades,

People have been addressing me as a "Mutha" for as long as I can remember. I'm still not offended.

Still swimming in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon
Ah, yes, I remember: "mother" is only half a word.

Comrade Svyet wrote:. . . this must be the "fudda" of all bombs... < Kimmie-on-The-Bomb >
And Stanley K grins broadly from his current residence, the Highest Pinnacle of Cinematography.

(Putin-on-The-Ritz likely too)

Comrade Dummkopf... why didn't you tell us about your recent award?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Comrade Svyet wrote:. . . this must be the "fudda" of all bombs... < Kimmie-on-The-Bomb >
And Stanley K grins broadly from his current residence, the Highest Pinnacle of Cinematography.

(Putin-on-The-Ritz likely too)

Wow! And, all this time I thought Moab was just a town in Utah. I must keep up with The Current Truth, I guess. Silly me.

Dedhedvedev wrote:We're all mothers, now that motherhood has shed its ovarian chains. Wait for 0.37 and beyond:

The attachment allmothers.jpg is no longer available

Just a more updated version of Baby Doe Tabor for which an opera was written:

Baby Doe Painting-275.jpg

https://www.legendsofamerica.com/co-tabor2.html

The following is so beautiful. You may or may not like it but, it sure is a contrast from the crap we hear today. No overdub, no phony phonics. Decide for yourself. Even I hadn't heard this before. I have a new respect for the late Beverly Sills.

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Comrade Dummkopf... why didn't you tell us about your recent award?

Wait a minute...
genossegodfather.png
Does this mean that Genosse is the new Godfather?

Comrade Putout wrote:Comrade Dummkopf... why didn't you tell us about your recent award?
uff, I vos sou bizy ‒ zhat Klimate Goosestep, and zhat Komsomol (zhey carry, and I make dizzy).
DDR.Ulbricht.Marsch.(600).jpg

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
tmp.png
... Does this mean that Genosse is the new Godfather?
ahem, I haf zhe Godfazher attached - Ivan haf vays...

Ulbricht_Russkie_(600).jpg