US Imperialist Military Plots to Kill Endangered Species

[img]/images/Save_Godzilla_SOS_AirForce.jpg[/img]

Comrades,

While doing my inner party duties and monitoring reichwingger hate sites on the internet, such as gaseous Hot Air which calls itself "Politics, Culture and Breaking News from a Conservative Standpoint" to plot our counter-tactics, I saw they had linked to this vile article.

It is so disgusting that I'm loathed to even bring it to the collectives attention for fear of the righteous indignation that this will cause. But I must. The Republican-controlled U.S. military, with tea-bagger support in Congress, is actively plotting the demise of the only known specimen of a lizard species that first made an appearance in 1954 off the waters of Japan - specifically, the Tokyo region and surrounding environs.

The article doesn't even try to hide its disgusting motives and brags about it with the bold headline:

Kadena Air Base: We Could Take Godzilla

The Air Force's largest combat wing is ready to master the mayhem.

The article even includes a video of how they would do this.

https://www.airspacemag.com/articles/go ... 30/?no-ist

I'm going to be truly sick.

IT KOMES AS NO SURPRISE TO US THAT THE IMPERIALISTIK KAPITALIST MILITARY OF THE USA WOULD SEEK TO DESTROY MOTHER NATURE'S INNOCENT KREATURES! WHEN THEY KANNOT DESTROY HUMAN LIFE, THEY WILL SEEK TO DESTROY INNOCENT CREATURES OF THE EARTH! BUT IT IS OUR KNOWLEDGE THAT OUR UNDEFEATED, UNBLEMISHED, HERO OF THE NEW SOVIET, KOMRADE OBAMAS, WILL TEACH THESE REPUBNIKS A LESSON THEY WILL NOT FORGET! LONG LIVE KOMRADE OBAMA!!!!
Ummm....okay, the US Military thinks it can kill Godzilla. How's about trying to kill some TERRORISTS who threaten US National Security???

Oh, sure... Under sooper-genius president Obama, they got contingency plans for Godzilla and climate propaganda disruption. Attacks on the embassy in Benghazi, crackpots in Iran, Syria, North Korea, what difference does it make?

Is Godzilla putting on weight?
I thought a diet of high rise buildings with chewy morsels inside would be relatively calorie free?

I feel the same as you Comrade Woogums. Those 2 thugs, Hermann and Edwards make me physically ill, especially that devil Edwards. Listening to his evil plan was heart wrenching to say the least. How could anyone, even a filthy Republican, want to kill the last known of its kind? We need The Bob Barker and The Sea Shepherd ™ to intervene immediately (since they have taken a small break from filming whales), and head off that "wing" blurb those 2 thugs kept bragging about.

I may be wrong, comrades - although the last time I was wrong was in 1985 - but I suspect that the Koch brothers are behind this dastardly plan to eliminate yet another natural species from our planet!

As the good senator from Nevada, Comrade Senator Harry Reid, has stated (repeatedly) - "KOCH BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!"

I am sure that he's right left.

To the Contrary...I denounce that life form for destroying a civilization without proper certification. It takes years of Campaigning and Lying to acquire that much power. Why should this thing deserve it?

Thought Sheriff wrote:To the Contrary...I denounce that life form for destroying a civilization without proper certification. It takes years of Campaigning and Lying to acquire that much power. Why should this thing deserve it?

It's not white.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Thought Sheriff wrote:To the Contrary...I denounce that life form for destroying a civilization without proper certification. It takes years of Campaigning and Lying to acquire that much power. Why should this thing deserve it?

It's not white.
Irrefutable logic. I desist

It's even worse than we imagined. One of our subsidiaries reported on the Navy's latest reprehensible behavior.

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
It's even worse than we imagined. One of our subsidiaries reported on the Navy's latest reprehensible behavior.
Quite equal reading! Congratulations to these comrades, no doubt forcibly removed from the kollektiv and rounded up to be the cannon fodder for the evil military cartel.

if it's the only one of its kind, why have Kapitalist peoples even been allowed to build homes and businesses in it's natual habitat?

Where are GREENPEACE and the ACLU, and OFA, and CPUSA and NAMBLA, and COYOTE, and LGBTQ and the rest of the "alphabet soup clubs" in saving this magniicent endangered species that is probably just looking for a mate?

It has worked in Kalifornia, it will work again, dammit!

FORWARD!

Speaking of alphabet soup, wouldn't it be better to shorten FORWARD! to FWRD! ?