Useful Idiots Infiltrated by Tea Party and prove Useless

Image Comrades, we are sorry to report that several useful idiots who sell people-friendly mass-opiate, (Anglicans, Crusading Female Rabbis, Black Liberation choir leaders and perhaps a few Wiccans and Hale Bopp roof dwellers) held a rally to protest the tea parties and were so few in number that when called upon to show solidarity for useful-idiot media (KABC 7 Los Angeles) a tea party member in yellow cardigan sweater had to stand in so as to increase the number of useful idiots and thereby increase the perception of useful idiot solidarity. The tea party counter-revolutionaries are using Comrade Alinsky's sacred secrets. Be vigilant, comrades. I am currently being re-educated at the People's Collective Apple Farm, so I am of no use.

We should not give up. Numbers are only numbers and we have more numbers when we add up all the numbers (ACORN is the official counter). And our signs are bigger than their signs. The man... the woman.......the person in the blue has very small sign!
idiot.jpg

apple_collectivist wrote: Comrades, we are sorry to report that several useful idiots who sell people-friendly mass-opiate, (Anglicans, Crusading Female Rabbis, Black Liberation choir leaders and perhaps a few Wiccans and Hale Bopp roof dwellers)

That sounded like a classic Dennis Miller rant!

Thank you, Czar, Czar. Secret friends tell me Counter-revolutionary Miller has thanked Almighty on bent knee for the Hale Bopp roof dwellers. You just can't get better useful idiots than those. None better.