Utopia At Last

Lest some traveler should happen upon The People's Cube and think we are exaggerating our happiness and devotion, I offer this video proof. Note how the capitalist producer tries to downplay our success. But the power of the people shines through all deception.

This is quite a long video but well worth the time to watch. I can not imagine a better glimpse or foreshadowing of what is to come to all the lands of the earth. Until now in America we have not had a Dear Leader of sufficient stature, but now we have only to march together into our glorious future.

Life inside the North Korean bubble

My Comrades

I have to weep when I watch this movie.

One day, my people too will bring flowers for me on my birthday, and worship me as the Father and Liberator!

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Your day is coming Obamugabe. For sure! Just like the number one horse in the Belmont Stakes, your a winner!

I just spent some time with Dear Leader Kim. He's been very upset about Obama stealing his thunder. He kept screaming;"Big Frash, I'll show him!". It was all I could do to calm him down. I've got him calmed for now, but I don't know how long it will last. We'll see................