Vice-Premier Biden's closest friends...

Biden_Love.jpg

Biden Gives Shout Out to 'Old Butt Buddy' in Iowa

America's National Treasure, Vice Premiere Joe "Brokeback" Biden has announced that he has a close and most intimate relationship with someone other than the woman he trusts with his double barreled shotgun...

And Neil, he misses you...

And Sheriff Joe carves another notch on his pistol.

Will Komrade Vice Premeir Joe send an FTD Rainbow of Flowers Bouquet and a Russel Stover heart packed with fudge to his butt buddy on Valentines Day?

In this Age of Redefinitions, let me be the first to suggest that the title of Senator be replaced by Butt Buddy and the Senate by Butt Buddies.

Jellobrains, the protocol involved causes headaches...addressing a Rethuglikkkan (former Senator) would he be addressed as the honorable <spit> Teabagger Butt-buddy from the great State of ___.

Dedhedvedev wrote:In this Age of Redefinitions, let me be the first to suggest that the title of Senator be replaced by Butt Buddy and the Senate by Butt Buddies.
Good idea, komrade. Maybe all DLP RINOs in the the entire Peoples Kongress, including our cryin' DLP RINO Komrade "Tammy Fay" Boehner and his Hause RINO cabin boys.

So, does this mean Comrade Biden will finally come out of the closet?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:So, does this mean Comrade Biden will finally come out of the closet?
I think he's "evolving" in the closet with his butt buddy right now.

Captions...?!
"Now this may pinch a bit... sort of like having a mid-sized KIA parked in your ass!"

(Finally Ivan's facial expression is perfect for the image... forlorn!)

butt-buddies.jpg