Video: Hundreds of Empty DNC Seats

[OFF]

The video says it all:

And just take a look at this gem from Craigslist.

DNC_Craigs_List_Actors.jpg

Perhaps all those people who left their seats are still in the building.
Has anyone thought to check the restrooms ?

( I don't know about you, but listening to Comrade Pelosi addressing an audience has always left me urgently looking for a restroom.)

WOW, Stierlitz! Just WOW! Excellent spelunking! I never would have known this unless you posted it. Wow! Especially the Craig's List thing. WOW!

Image I feel so much better now. Thanks. I may sleep peacefully tonight.

Hmmm... Gavel In is at 4:30pm. If they're finished by 11pm, $50 is slightly above minimum wage. A fine wage for a shill. What glorious job creators they are!

>puts 15 hour wage in platform

>pays roughly half of that to people attending convention

Lol

They've done it now. That's not union scale. I'm calling the actors union. Big protest at the DNC convention. DNC unfair! No scabs. Do not cross the line!

Abby Martin, former RT America host and current host of The Empire Files on TeleSUR English, a Latin American network headquartered in Venezuela, talks about her arrest/"detainment" at the DNC:

If you look at her career, it's obvious she's a progressive. However, the fact that all this can happen to you for just protesting against a candidate shows that the Democrats are really just Communists in disguise that think they can get away with anything and everything. You give them an inch, they take your freedom.

Comrades,

The only thing I could not tell as the time of day this propaganda video was taken, maybe nothing was scheduled. Our beloved MTE was not scheduled to speak, why be there for anything else?

VIDEO: Bernie supporters in Philly say they're voting Trump
“I'm throwing this race to Trump!” said one protester

“I was strong for Bernie, and now I'm taking a stand for Trump," said another.

StimulusMaximus wrote:Hmmm... Gavel In is at 4:30pm. If they're finished by 11pm, $50 is slightly above minimum wage. A fine wage for a shill. What glorious job creators they are!

Hillary has already saved or created 700 jobs! And those young actors will get a screen credit for starring in “Potemkin Convention!”

casting.jpg

Chairman Meow wrote:Hillary has already saved or created 700 jobs! And those young actors will get a screen credit for starring in “Potemkin Convention!”
It takes a Potemkin village to hold a Potemkin convention.

In other news, notice this banner hanging right over Joe Biden's head at the DNC.

DNC_Election_Fraud.jpg

StimulusMaximus wrote:Hmmm... Gavel In is at 4:30pm. If they're finished by 11pm, $50 is slightly above minimum wage. A fine wage for a shill. What glorious job creators they are!
Seems the minimum wage in Philly is somewhere around $10-$12 per hour. Perhaps they were planning on replacing these people with kiosks?

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Abby Martin, former RT America host and current host of The Empire Files on TeleSUR English, a Latin American network headquartered in Venezuela, talks about her arrest/"detainment" at the DNC:

If you look at her career, it's obvious she's a progressive. However, the fact that all this can happen to you for just protesting against a candidate shows that the Democrats are really just Communists in disguise that think they can get away with anything and everything. You give them an inch, they take your freedom.

I had a hard time hearing what dear little Abby was whining reporting about even with my volume all the way up. It might be my hearing even though I've been told I have an extraordinary flair for selective hearing.

I found another site that was louder and had some readable transcript ……………………….

https://trofire.com/2016/07/26/rof-exclusive-abby-martin-discusses-arrest-dnc/

After listening to interview and reading what poor, poor, dearest sweet little Abby went through, all I can say is….

WELL PLAYED DEMOCRATS!!!!!! WELL PLAYED!!!!!

I haven't seen brown shirted, jackbooted tactics this EXCELLENT since the Reichstag Fire and the general election of the Nazi Party in 1933 where they won with only 43.9% of the vote!

Such precision of thuggary! What manipulation of the media! What a whacking on expendable proles! They put them in little purgatory like hamster wheel, where they keep running but never reach destination where they can disturb promoted narrative.

Here is a video of what they did with protesters who would DARE try to make it into the DNC Convention and protest Madam Mao……………………………….