VIDEO: Obamacare boat comes to port

1.jpg
In response to the Affordable Boat Act, the Obamacare boat [VIDEO] is going on a promotional tour, crashing into ports everywhere - whether you like it or not! Here it comes.

Comrade Olga,

I ran out of gas between Bermuda and Japan during an unauthorized 3 month shake-down cruise of my new 40 footer. As a result of missing a few months work I lost my part time minimum wage job at Hardy's as a parking lot sweeper. Now I can't keep up the payments on the new boat. Am I entitled to a subsidy of some kind? Any advice will be appreciated.

Craptek-Putout-Vacation.jpg

FOLLOW UP.
I got a chance to review the related legal documents and determination Re. Putout v. Hardy's

Finding of Facts:

Protected class female Claimant as defined by the War on Women Reparations and Reform Act of 2012 asserts that through no fault of Claimant; Claimants extended absence from work resulted in a discriminatory hostile termination by "racist" Employer.

Claimant further argues that lack of income illegally withheld by Employer for non-work resulted in financial hardship, burden, mental stress and possible repossession of certain personal property held by Claimant. [exhibit]

Claimant informed Employer of limitations on Claimants part to maintain payments for a pleasure craft, yet Employer knowingly reneged on its obligation to make reasonable accommodation to prevent Claimant "peaceful enjoyment" and potential loss of "pursuit of happiness" and the related pleasure craft which is guaranteed by an act of law and the Constitution of the United States of America.

As the Governing Body for the Affordable Boat Act, this referee finds for the Claimant allowing for immediate "fast track" subsidy enrollment and recommending to the Internal Revenue Service that the non-compliant Employer of record in this case be subject to substantial fee and penalty appropriate for resolution of the grievous disregard for workers rights and contempt of law. The US Department of Justice will also be informed of this decision and may pursue certain criminal charges against the Employer.

Obamacare boat was just making its way back from providing service to our South American neighbors.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:FOLLOW UP.
I got a chance to review the related legal documents and determination Re. Putout v. Hardy's

Finding of Facts:

Protected class female Claimant as defined by the War on Women Reparations and Reform Act of 2012 asserts that through no fault of Claimant; Claimants extended absence from work resulted in a discriminatory hostile termination by "racist" Employer.

Claimant further argues that lack of income illegally withheld by Employer for non-work resulted in financial hardship, burden, mental stress and possible repossession of certain personal property held by Claimant. [exhibit]

Claimant informed Employer of limitations on Claimants part to maintain payments for a pleasure craft, yet Employer knowingly reneged on its obligation to make reasonable accommodation to prevent Claimant "peaceful enjoyment" and potential loss of "pursuit of happiness" and the related pleasure craft which is guaranteed by an act of law and the Constitution of the United States of America.

As the Governing Body for the Affordable Boat Act, this referee finds for the Claimant allowing for immediate "fast track" subsidy enrollment and recommending to the Internal Revenue Service that the non-compliant Employer of record in this case be subject to substantial fee and penalty appropriate for resolution of the grievous disregard for workers rights and contempt of law. The US Department of Justice will also be informed of this decision and may pursue certain criminal charges against the Employer.

Comrade Mike,

It's me...Craptek. That was a really accurate portrayal of a Governing Body in action! So accurate in fact, that you provided the wrong Claimant with relief! It was my 40 footer! (see me sprawled unconscious beside the vodka bottle?) Comrade Putout was just along for the ..., er,...sea air.

Anyway, now that she's all set for life, perhaps you can resubmit the paperwork with my name in place of hers. This way we can share (as all comrades should) in the windfall earned subsidy.

Thanks for handling this case in such a governmental way. Who knows, maybe both of us can have a new boat now!

Captain Captain Craptek

Captain Craptek - I found this while searching for an idea... you must beware!

squirrel_target.jpg

LMAO Zedong wrote:Captain Craptek - I found this while searching for an idea... you must beware!

The attachment squirrel_target.jpg is no longer available

Thanks for the heads up Comrade Z. Dong - sort of. Funny thing...I went looking for another idea and found that tiger. It's back!

Putout Tiger.jpg

Comrade Craptek,
Ooops.
About that application for relief in Ms. Putout's name... sometimes justice is messy. Still, so long as wealth is redistributed well, its all good. Of course we can falsify submit a late, undocumented, proxy application for similar relief as Ms. Putout. Which protected class are you a member of? Regardless, watch your mailbox for an award letter and "final determination".

Soviet Mike

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:Comrade Craptek,
Ooops.
About that application for relief in Ms. Putout's name... sometimes justice is messy. Still, so long as wealth is redistributed well, its all good. Of course we can falsify submit a late, undocumented, proxy application for similar relief as Ms. Putout. [highlight=#FFFF99]Which protected class are you[/highlight] a member of? Regardless, watch your mailbox for an award letter and "final determination".

Soviet Mike

Comrade Mike,

Check the PETA catalog of "Endangered, Protected, Uncomfortable, and Cute Animals" for my class designation. I believe you'll find me under "Endangered Sea Squirrels".

Coming to port is a turn to the LEFT, of course the good ship Obamacare comes to port!

I thought the expression "when my ship comes in" implied a positive outcome. What a positive outcome for Obamacare! Look at all the jobs created for the clean-up personnel.

Tovarichi wrote:Coming to port is a turn to the LEFT, of course the good ship Obamacare comes to port!
Port, did you say?
Is vodka no longer the beverage of choice?

Enough vodka induces a similar turning sensation to the port side...
Just exactly how much has yet to be determined, but my research continues...

Tovarichi wrote:Enough vodka induces a similar turning sensation to the port side...

This should help, comrade Tovarichi

Tovarichi wrote:Enough vodka induces a similar turning sensation to the port side...

Comrade T,

How's the "research" coming along?

OneForTheRoad.jpg