Vindman is a windbag

Kamala Harris today tweeted this video of Mr. Vindman with a heartfelt comment:

Lieutenant Colonel Vindman is the embodiment of the American dream, and his message to his father earlier today cannot be overlooked. He is a true profile in courage.

But earlier this year, Kamala Harris also tweeted this about her friend, Jussie Smollett:

@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I'm praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.
She is such a good judge of character. Let's pray for Vindman.

ABC has also posted today a video of Mr. Vindman with this comment:

Rep. Devin Nunes refers to Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman as "Mr. Vindman." "Ranking member, it's lieutenant colonel Vindman, please," Vindman responds.

It seems that Mr. Vindman is now on his way to join the pantheon of heroic prog-martyrs, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with Christine Blasey Ford, Jussie Smollett, and others.

Let me respond with this prepared, prog-off statement:

As another immigrant from Soviet Ukraine: Vindman, you're a windbag. I shouldn't even call you a fellow immigrant. You were brought to the US by your dad with a cushy refugee status and government assistance, living among welfare sponges on Brighton Beach. You didn't know the hardships of living in the USSR, you didn't make a conscious decision to move here, and you never struggled to feed a family as an immigrant, left to your own devices, like I have. Your sanctimonious, manipulative drivel about being an "immigrant" made me sick to my stomach.

Let me yield the floor to Tim Kennedy, UFC Fighter, Ranger, sniper, and Special Forces Operator:

Correcting a civilian about how to be addressed is a sure way to make everyone in the military think you are a douche bag.
Whatever good your service may have done to this nation in the past, is now being negated tenfold by the harm you're doing by participating in a coup against the duly elected president, by undermining his foreign policy, and by appearing before the cameras to read the scripts written for you by treacherous, power-hungry liars.

Lieutenant colonel, shmieutenat scmolonel.[/indentr]

[OFF]

UNITED STATES LIEUTENANT COLONELS THROUGH HISTORY
And Their Achievements A Stierlitz Revue

Lt. Col. Alexander Hamilton

AlexanderHamilton.jpg

Notable Achievement - Helped found The United States of America and fight for our Independence. Got shot by a Vice President and died.

Lt. Col. Aaron Burr

AaronBurr.jpg

Notable Achievement - Shot the Secretary of the Treasury and somehow got away with it.

Lt. Col. George Custer

Custer.jpg

Notable Achievement - Died while leading his 7th Cavalry against the American Indians during the Battle of Little Bighorn.

Lt. Col. James "Jimmy" Doolittle

JimmyDoolittle.jpg

Notable Achievement - Bombed the shit out of 'em during WWII.

Lt. Col. Virgil "Gus" Grissom

GusGrissom.jpg

Notable Achievement - Got close to space the first time he rode on a rocket, went into space the next time he rode on a rocket, and died in a tragic accident while NASA was in the process of getting another rocket ready for him.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman

Vindman.jpg

Notable Achievement - Complained to the Congress that they didn't use his preferred pronouns.

Vindman was so glad to be an immigrant to America, he proudly served in the American military as an anti-American.

Interesting equation: Vindman = Windbag. Who woulda thunk it?

(the guy, I mean, the Lt. Col. has definitely the vibes of, as vee say hier, a Bürohengst, = office stallion, think typewriter PowerPoint warrior)

OK, so...where's the beef? What evidence does Vindman bring of an impeachable offense? Other than being rather butthurt that Trump, as POTUS, had the audacity to promote his vision of a Ukrainian foreign policy and not Vindman's. Policies which have greatly benefitted Ukraine BTW far more than Barack Obama's policies.

Red Square wrote:... It seems that Mr. Vindman is now on his way of joining the pantheon of heroic prog-victims, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with Christine Blasey Ford, Jussie Smollett, and others ...
Or even hallucinate himself ltcolself as the second coming of Davis, Juror 8 of 12 Angry Men ('57).

<off>
Rep Nunes' error was that he was grossly premature, as Vindman hasn't EARNED the honorific title of "Mister" yet.

And Rubbing his title in the nose of a congressional representative is a blatant display of self absorbed dumbassery... I'm sure this clown is what we called a "telephone Colonel", the jerk who would call someplace and say "this is Colonel (name), and I need..." to fluff up his own self importance. (Granted, it is acceptable to refer to a Lieutenant Colonel and a Colonel both as Colonel, but you dont do it to yourself)

<on>
That summmabidge sure has a lot of sparkly stuff on his jacket...

mister roberts.jpg

‘Mister” is and always has been a proper form of addressing a commissioned officer.

Just sayin'.

The Twitter and Facebook "widescreen" picture ratio forces me to make "widescreen" images where I can't always fit all the desired elements. In the one above, Goodman's face is truncated and Steve Buscemi's head is completely hidden. So here's the same iconic scene from Big Leibowsky made into a square, with all the actors in palce, including Leutenant Colonel Windbag.

Image I wanted to show Steve Buscemi, whom I began to like even more after The Death of Stalin, where he did a hilarious job playing Khrushchev. I was dying.

Should Smollett be addressed as Lieutenant Colonel as well?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:<off>
Rep Nunes' error was that he was grossly premature, as Vindman hasn't EARNED the honorific title of "Mister" yet.

And Rubbing his title in the nose of a congressional representative is a blatant display of self absorbed dumbassery... I'm sure this clown is what we called a "telephone Colonel", the jerk who would call someplace and say "this is Colonel (name), and I need..." to fluff up his own self importance. (Granted, it is acceptable to refer to a Lieutenant Colonel and a Colonel both as Colonel, but you dont do it to yourself)

<on>

Comrade!

As I'm sure your aware, the true meaning of the rank is found in Spanish, IE, El Colon, or 'The Ass' as we used to say. Your quite right, he has quite a bit of sparkly stuff on his jacket but I'm afraid that's par for the course these days, as I'm sure you're familiar.

As Always, In Great 'WOC' Brotherhood
Dimitri!

Yo'sup Bro Tito wrote:Should Smollett be addressed as Lieutenant Colonel as well?
We should contact Kamala Harris's office for clarification.

Dimitri Kissov wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:<off>

<on>

Comrade!

As I'm sure you're aware, the true meaning of the rank is found in Spanish, IE, El Colon, or 'The Ass' as we used to say. You're quite right, he has quite a bit of sparkly stuff on his jacket but I'm afraid that's par for the course these days, as I'm sure you're familiar.

As Always, In Great 'WOC' Brotherhood
Dimitri!

Ambassador to Texazistan and his chief liquidator, Dimitri, 'pelipsky doesn't know if 'pelipsky's prog setting is on or off anymores.
But, that sparkly stuff on Windbag's chest sure captures prog's saluttention span buyin' Vind's whole Fakeout Soulja trip like pavlovian critters to a spot light.

BREAKING: the US-Ukraine corruption turns out to be much more than just one Biden. It's a huge multi-level money laundering scheme in which the Bidens are a tiny cog. When the Dems want us to leave Biden alone, they're protecting many other, yet unnamed players.....

UPDATE:
This post has now developed into its own illustrated topic and I moved it here:

Biden a cog in a much larger US-Ukraine corruption scheme

Rush pointed out that the deference which they're demanding for Vindman was not extended to either General Petraeus or [highlight=#ffff00]Lieutenant Colonel[/highlight]Oliver North.

So, so, Yanukovych is back...

For those comrades who forgot (or even never heard of?) Yanukovych & Co, here kubic μ-intro.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Rush pointed out that the deference which they're demanding for Vindman was not extended to either General Petraeus or Lieutenant ColonelOliver North.
... and BTW, how about (Lieutenant General) Michael T. Flynn? (General) John F. Kelly?

Since he was a child growing up in Brighton Beach, Vindman wanted to be a Barbara Boxer.

Mr. Vindman (aka Lootenint Kernel) stated yesterday that he had once urged President Zelensky not to meddle in American internal affairs, i.e., not to assist Donald Trump in his investigations lest he lose bipartisan support.

A few months later the Democrats began impeaching Trump over Vindman's allegation that Trump urged President Zelensky to assist him in his investigations lest he lose Trump's support.

Let me get this straight.

Both Trump and Zelensky are presidents of independent nations and equal counterparts. Both set their respective foreign policies. Then a shady mid-level bureaucrat named Vindman tells President Zelensky to ignore President Trump because he's not in charge, his days are numbered, the Democrats run everything, and if you disobey them they'll bust your kneecaps.

Zelensky shrugs him off and tells Trump over the phone that he's game. Vindman listens in, panics, runs to Adam Schiff, and tells him a story that later is adapted into Schiff's reenactment of the phone call as a scene from Godfather.

Now, a few questions.

It's late and I'm tired, so I'll continue tomorrow.

Hopefully Schiff will find some BS article of impeachment to draft so this can go to the Senate. To be shredded, exposed, blown to bits and otherwise dismembered with fair ROE and due process.

(using the little pause, as Komrade Direktor sleeps over his promised few questions)

ACHTUNG: piff-eye is CONTAGIOUS! _ ( piff : pop & Schiff )

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:(using the little pause, as Komrade Direktor sleeps over his promised few questions)

ACHTUNG: piff-eye is CONTAGIOUS! _ ( piff : pop & Schiff)
Ah yes! The Common Bug-Eyed Weaselsaurus. Endemic to the east coast. I love a man in uniform.

Himmelherrgott!
So, not just morphinist, but othergender, too!

Korrekt note on the Web: Vindman = archetype of REMF .([mil.] REMF = Rear Echelon Mo*Fu*er)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Himmelherrgott!
So, not just morphinist, but othergender, too!

Hmmm....Very interesting!! Image

Vindman-MajorAsshole.jpg
Lt Colonel? I thought he was a Major. Major Asshole.

Comrades! Have we forgotten who the real enemy is here?

From the treasure trove of Russo-Ukrainian chastushki:

Лейтенант, лейтенант — ___ Lieutenant, lieutenant,
Лаковы сапожки, __________ lacquer boots so spiffy,
Если девки не дают — _____ do the girls not give?
Попроси у кошки! _________ then go beg the kitty
!

(uh, gloriously interspeciesist!
me only hopes, Komradette RedD doesn't next stroke me with Pinkie's emblem...)

chastushka/chastushki doesn't ring a bell?
Komrade, reeducate! :

Mystery item No. 1

PROG OFF

Excuse me, lieutenant colonel, but You Work For THE PRESIDENT, you rotten cowardly little Lying Swamp Rat.

PROG ON

No one on earth can question the statements opinions of a True War Hero™ like Soon-To-Be 5-Star General Vindman!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
[OFF]

UNITED STATES LIEUTENANT COLONELS THROUGH HISTORY
And Their Achievements
A Stierlitz Revue

Lt. Col. Alexander Hamilton

The attachment AlexanderHamilton.jpg is no longer available

Notable Achievement - Helped found The United States of America and fight for our Independence. Got shot by a Vice President and died.

Lt. Col. Aaron Burr

The attachment AaronBurr.jpg is no longer available

Notable Achievement - Shot the Secretary of the Treasury and somehow got away with it.

Lt. Col. George Custer

The attachment Custer.jpg is no longer available

Notable Achievement - Died while leading his 7th Cavalry against the American Indians during the Battle of Little Bighorn.

Lt. Col. James "Jimmy" Doolittle

The attachment JimmyDoolittle.jpg is no longer available

Notable Achievement - Bombed the shit out of 'em during WWII.

Lt. Col. Virgil "Gus" Grissom

The attachment GusGrissom.jpg is no longer available

Notable Achievement - Got close to space the first time he rode on a rocket, went into space the next time he rode on a rocket, and died in a tragic accident while NASA was in the process of getting another rocket ready for him.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman

The attachment Vindman.jpg is no longer available

Notable Achievement - Complained to the Congress that they didn't use his preferred pronouns.

-----UPDATE----Stierlitz Revue of Great American Immigrant COLONELS THROUGH HISTORY ---And Their Achievements

Colonel Wilhelm Klink

Tried unsuccessfully to contain MAGA Spirit during WWII. The pre-cursor and role model of Lt. Col. Vindman.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Image

Who leaked the surveillance footage from Center for American progress? Heads will roll.