War on Women Battle Dress Uses Insidious Design Feature

An insidiously designed battle dress was unveiled by republican operatives in the fight on the war on women. The battle dress incorporates a fashion design feature that only the most depraved mind could ever conceive in this declared conflict. It is a dress that is purposely designed to make a normal-sized woman's body who is wearing it to look like two pigs are fighting underneath a blanket. This depraved dress design actually highlights the significant tonnage that the better half has put on and will now force all males when confronted with the dreaded, "does this dress make me look fat" question to have to respond with "You need to lay off the chocolate".

republican-dress.jpg

The dress was designed by a fashion designer who uses the cryptic code name "Hindenburg".

These hideous Rethugglikkkan battle dresses can even be custom ordered so the reich wing womyn >spit< can put pictures of their husbands and children on them.

BattleDress.jpg

romneyarmour.jpg
Shocked and appalled by the housecoat, can't we do better? I would like to propose my designer version here.

girl-scout2.jpg
Comrades, now that the Girl Scouts have been totally Progified, might I suggest this as proper female attire.

M84
Whatever the female equivalent to NAMBLA is should be thrilled.

Look! Over her right nipple! The rare and coveted "Streetwalking Merit Badge!"

Comrade Ivan, you have fingerprint smudges on your jar again... that's the "I ate all my sliced beets" badge." Normally not found worn by anyone receiving school lunches or government cheese.

Teh War on Womeyn continues.
Apparently the Secret Service forgot it's not working for Pres. Bill anymore.

https://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012 ... ansmsnbc11

Maybe it should take a more Sandusky approach to satisify the bosses.