War On Women Straw Man

Prepare Your Straw Man Let's defeat the GOP and their War On Women.

strawman-tpc.jpg

Ann Romney is a good straw man...
ANN ROMNEY IS NO WOMYN, SHE'S A RETHUGLICAN!

Ah...I see the pregnant straw-woman is barefoot and working in the fields like a good little proletariat comrade.

Good.

We wouldn't want our straw-woman to be accused of never having worked at a real job....or would we?

Hmm!!!! Ocheen khorosho idea!!

Ann Romney is no expert on the issues that matter to women. She is nothing like me, and she does not speak for me.

Until she has to pick up a welfare check, has more than three fathers for her kids, and must rely on the national treasure that is Planned Parenthood for free contraceptives and all her other health care needs, she should just keep her big yap shut.

Will women still be able to flirt our way out of a ticket? Is that what is under attack?

Or will men be able to flirt their way out of a ticket too?

Or no flirting? Or are all dates "dutch"?

If you remember and enjoyed the "Woman of Straw" (starring Gina Lollobrigida and Sean Connery) ...

... there's little doubt that you would also enjoy the 2012 Remake (click image above to view the playbill for the 2012 Remake). In the original, the "Woman of Straw" Gina Lollobrigida played a woman who had a dangerously low kindling point for igniting her sexual passion. In the 2012 Remake, Hilary Rosen (the "Woman of Straw -2012") has an even more dangerously low kindling point for igniting her ideological passion. However, after work began on "Woman of Straw 2012," she issued a token apology to the target of her ideological passion, Ann Romney, by accepting "reponsibility" for her "poor choice of words." Perhaps it was just a Fluke-up.

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 4/13/2012, 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Add text

Perhaps it's useful to post a composite image depicting both the original "Woman of Straw" Gina Lollobrigida in the 1970's movie with Sean Connery and the 2012 "Woman of Straw" Hilary Rosen seeking to progressively advance the progressive straw claims (by Obama and his supporters) of a "War on Women" by Rethuglicans in Progressive efforts seeking to demean Ann Romney as a work-at-home Mom:

--KOOK