We are.... The Party of NOT!

Comrades, the Party has created proud new stickers for bumpers by which the masses can advertise their fealty to our cause! These stickers for bumpers will define our philosophy clearly to those who may, for some unknown reason, be unsure of who we are and what it is we stand for....

https://my.democrats.org/page/s/get-you ... -sticker-r

If these bold, clear statements of our mission are as popular as the Minister of DisInformation thinks they will be, we have some further stickers for bumpers slogans we will be coming out with as our campaign for justice continues:

bs1.JPG
bs2.JPG
bs3.JPG
bs4.JPG
bs5.JPG
bs6.JPG
bs7.JPG

Opiate of the People - I noticed they are selling mugs as well...
~
which-mitt.jpg
not-a-clear-thinker.png

Remember when Obama wanted to get into a fox hole with Debbie Water-moccasin? She no longer fits.

wassermanthighs.jpg

not fox hole.jpg

POTUS-Shakira.jpg

Was I the only one who noticed? Maybe this is the Democratic Party of the Netherlands
dutch-flag.jpg

Also, is this a thing now?
faces.jpg
Because if it is, I don't want the Party to get the impression that I am a nonconformist capable of independent thought.
dutch-flag 2.jpg

To save Comrade Putout and The People's Little Pony from extradition and re-education, we make a Declaration of Dependent Thought. So what else are we doing? (I find this very funny, in a perverse, plagiaristic kind of way)

depentent.jpg

I suppose I walked right into this one, didn't I? You naughty hooligans. I really ought to read my posts.