We Want Susan Bolton for Obama's Next SCOTUS PICK!

SUSAN !.jpg

Comrades, Lobby through your local ACORN chapter to have the people's hero: Federal Court Judge Susan Bolton for Obama's next SCOTUS pick!!

Judge Bolton has demonstrated that she has a very clear understanding of Doublespeak! She rules that Arizona is correct according to Federal Law, but then also says States have no rights to enforce Federal Law! Marvelous!

Now please, please tell me if picked she could also be counted on to legislate from the bench!! (I'm in love....)

Hooray for Reconquista! I feel my white guilt over this horrible, horrible law evaporating after this latest ruling. Thank goodness for the four branches of U.S. government: legislative, executive, judicial legislative, and our media.

Do we have plans to assassinate one of the conservative judges? Because none of them have any plans to leave voluntarily during Obama's term.

Don't get excited over that ruling, which was just an injunction. The real ruling may be years off. And although it prevents the State from ordering cops to check if a person is an illegal, it doesn't mean cops can't do it voluntarily. Although legals don't have to carry ID to prove it, not having ID is still cause for detention until they are positively ID'd, that's established law in every State.

btw: Bolton made it clear that she was very skeptical of the Obama admins. case that the Arizona law violates federal sovereignty, especially since Rhode Island already has a similar law and they even go further by deporting the illegal directly from the State without turning them over to the feds first (which I suppose you could say denies the illegal the due process of a hearing before a federal immigration judge). So the case against Arizona seems a bit capricious.

And what if Jan Brewer mobilizes the Arizona National Guard to seal their section of the border, turning back any Mexican who approaches, even before they set foot on American soil?

Comrade Whoopie, You're right! But lets not overlook some of the additional benefits for our Party from comrade Bolton's ruling: she also put on hold parts of the law that required immigrants to carry their papers at all times, and the part that made it illegal for undocumented workers to solicit employment in public places. In addition, the judge blocked officers from making warrantless arrests of suspected illegal immigrants. A pretty good return from a Clinton appointee!

Barack Obama-Illegal Gang Member.jpg

Yes, I'll hand that to her, despite the fact that she had genuine reservations against the Obama Admins. argument, she still knew what side of her bread was buttered. Her loyalty to the cause is unquestioned. I'm sure every illegal in Arizona has nothing but the highest respect for her willingness to ignore the Constitution on their behalf.

illegal aliens.jpg