WealthSpread Police to Redistribute Halloween Candy

This came in the mail from our grassroots correspondent Comrade Hizpower who captured a Kodak moment as WealthSpread Police procured percentages of candy from trick-or-treaters at a neighborhood checkpoint, to be given to the children who are too lazy to go out and get their own candy.

Comrades,

The reactionary Donald Luskin has posted the following letter from an alleged small business owner who doesn't understand the inherent beauty of WealthSpread and will thus engage in discriminatory behavior, at least until The One's civilian enforcement squads identify the malefactor for re-education and his/her assets for nationalization:

Dear Fellow Business Owners
As a business owner who employs 30 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama will be our next president, and that my taxes and fees will go up in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, I figure that the Customer will have to see an increase in my fees to them of about 8-10%. I will also have to lay off six of my employees.

This really bothered me as I believe we are family here and didn't know how to choose who will have to go. So, this is what I did.

I strolled thru the parking lot and found eight Obama bumper stickers on my employees cars. I have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of another fair way to approach this problem.

If this doesn't justify ACORN, unverified donations, voter frauds, media complicity, and more, I don't know what does.

zmdavid
If Obama doesn't have Matthew Lesko producing his infomercial, he should have
Wikipedia<br>Leskobooks website

I don't agree with Obama's candy Wealthspread policy. They shouldn't take a percentage of candy from children. They should take all the candy away from the children. After 80% of the nation's candy has gone to financing the Wealthspread police and the government bureaucracy that supports them, the remaining candy can then be evenly and fairly distributed to all children. Based on proper criteria. Then, all the children need do to receive their fair share of the nation's candy supply is go to their local DHCS offices and request it.

This will ensure a generous and never ending supply of candy for all children.

If they don't allow candy in schools, then they shouldn't allow it anywhere else!

Why can't we be more like publik skools?

No Candy. Not good for teeth and this can cause both physical and mental problems not covered by Glorious Sun State, 'Everyone gets free health care' act, which the proletariat will enjoy and the Bourgeois will pay for,,,well maybe other way around in reality..

I've been seeing the Wealth Spread Police (WSP) set up check points all along my street, I am still currently waiting for the water cannon tank to be brought out.

Comrades,

My US-resident family members often have McCain/Palin signs in their yards. Soon the WSP will deal with them.

mi
Here is a so-called "prediction" from one of the reactionary founders of this Capitalist nation:
[BLOCKQUOTE]
"I think our governments will remain virtuous for many centuries; as long as they are chiefly agricultural ... When they get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, they will become corrupt as in Europe."
[/BLOCKQUOTE]
Now we can see, how wrong this Jefferson guy was - the largest cities are the most progressive and the most aligned with Party's line today, while the fly-over little towns, as well as Alaska remain the backwards-looking conservative strongholds in dire need of reeducation.

mi wrote:
Here is a so-called "prediction" from one of the reactionary founders of this Capitalist nation:
[BLOCKQUOTE]
"I think our governments will remain virtuous for many centuries; as long as they are chiefly agricultural ... When they get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, they will become corrupt as in Europe."
[/BLOCKQUOTE]
Now we can see, how wrong this Jefferson guy was - the largest cities are the most progressive and the most aligned with Party's line today, while the fly-over little towns, as well as Alaska remain the backwards-looking conservative strongholds in dire need of reeducation.
(off)
how true.