Weiner had penis planted on him by Republican operatives

The news is just now breaking that Leader Pelosi and DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is throwing Anthony Wiener under the bus. Supposedly they want this upstanding public servant to resign after chit-chatting with a 17 year-old girl from Delaware. Here is my theory: This is a Republican setup. That's right -- someone hired this "girl" to contact and carry on a relationship with the Congressman. The penis? Also a setup. The penis was planted on the Congressman in an attempt to get him to show it off to unsuspecting females (we are Democrats, after all, and lack male genitalia! It would be only natural to show such a blessing off!)

Nancy Pelosi -- who I admire -- has no right whatsoever in asking Rep. Weiner to step down from his office. Nancy Pelosi, of all people, should know that former politicians cannot survive the cruel world of work, responsibility, and becoming middle-class. Why, this is a death sentence, Leader Pelosi! A death sentence! I cannot imagine the depression and psychological turmoil that will set in once Rep. Weiner becomes irrelevant and just another Joe Everybody. Have you no shame, Leader Pelosi!?

If anyone should resign it should be the 17 year-old girl from Delaware who is obviously working for the GOP. If anything she should be thrown into the clink for LYING about a good, decent man who only wanted to show off his new (Republican-planted) penis. If the media had any conscience they would run wall-to-wall coverage discrediting this girl for the LIAR that she is -- in between the Palin E-Mail segments and the latest on Paul Ryan's End of Medicare As We Know It™ death toll tallies, of course.

Leader Pelosi, you have the power to stop this! Don't punish a good man because the Republicans planted a penis on him! It's just sex!
Last edited by Red Square on 6/11/2011, 5:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Sarah Palin. What else could the reason be?

Chairman Punchenko,

I urge you to revise your statement. The information on our genitalia is a highly classified secret. Suspicions are out there to be sure but such open admissions are entirely forbidden.

BTW, do you know through his penis was planted?

The Major is off till Monday.

General Confusion wrote:Chairman Punchenko,

I urge you to revise your statement. The information on our genitalia is a highly classified secret. Suspicions are out there to be sure but such open admissions are entirely forbidden.

BTW, do you know through his penis was planted?

The Major is off till Monday.
The world must know! The world must know that a good man is about to lose his job due to an elaborate Republican plot! It is very simple: The Republicans planted a penis on Rep. Weiner -- a penis that was not there before. Excited with such a gift, Rep. Weiner showed the whole world his glorious -- yet modest -- new penis just as the Republicans had planned. Now the Rep. is embroiled in a non-sex sex "scandal" for merely showing young women the Republican-planted penis. It is one big elaborate plot and the media is too slow to connect the dots! THE REPUBLICANS ARE BEHIND THE PENIS! IT IS THEIR PENIS! REP. WEINER DOES NOT HAVE A PENIS! HE IS A DEMOCRAT! A DEMOCRAT!

Chairman -

ABC radio reported yesterday that 60% of New York voters think that Weiner should stay in office. This, and your insightful op-ed has resulted in a new headline in the right-hand column:

"Study: 60% of New York voters believe that Rep. Weiner had penis planted on him by Republican operatives"

This is bad news, really BAD news. I worked so hard on this just to give her cover and now she is going to fold?

Inspired (without permission) by a tweet from the peerless farceur David Burge.

Chairman - how long do you think this nefarious underhanded rethug plot has been in play?

47730.jpg

I think we should put another couple of KGB special agents on this "Boner" guy.
This captured photo may be an Operation Boner ™ secret code signal.

John Boehner Thumbs Up.jpg

States Evidence #29900990090909038989828882806039788313438828287.6

6a00d8341c630a53ef012875e47bc0970c-800wi.jpg

Comrade Shovel, I denounce that thumb. And I think you're onto something. Operation Boner™ CANNOT succeed if we do our parts in letting the world know what this is really all about.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that that THUMB is a plant! There is no end to what those evil Rethuglikans will do, even to their own. And I thank you for making their secret code signal public - we must all be on the lookout for this signal in the days to come.

This is a scandal of epic proportions if and when we discover that the evidence of this setup is found in Sarah Palin's E-Mails. I am certain, comrades -- 100% certain! -- that Sarah Palin is behind this setup to divert our attention away from the real scandal that was Paul Reveregate. She has been setting up Democrats since Gary Hart! We have the meme, comrades! Sarah Palin planted the penis on Rep. Weiner!

Comrades,

You are all such astute observers!

The Speaker of the House is a fellow traveler. The accepted truncation of his name Is Bo'ner. He tries to pull one ever day.

Your conclusion may have been ripped from Palin's email account. She has to be the source of the boner. I know many of the comrades in this gulag have gotten boners from her. PS: The swamp needs to be flushed, not drained.
Last edited by General Confusion on 6/11/2011, 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: I wish I knew.

Whaaaa? Nancy rejecting a Weiner probe? Demanding he pull out? Nay! I say stand firm Congressman and stick it out.

What did Sarah Palin know and when did she know it!? I hope everyone keeps their pants on -- and tight! -- so that we may not be the next to have a fully functional penis planted on our person. Just the thought of walking around with one of those thinks stinks of oppressive patriarchy.

Chairman Puncheko!!! Oh this whole malicious attack on Comrade Weiner just because he proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was hard at work for the people is worth it all if for no other reason it has allowed a most humble Marshal to say hello to your slippriness! I do hope your time away has been profitable and scandalous?

I agree with you completely about the questions we need answered of Sarah Palin. I mean why do we care about a hard worker like Comrade Weiner when we have that Biker Mama Palin and her filthy Rethuglican gang who was no doubt shouting out "drill baby drill" as they rode those nasty carbon belching Harley's, The press has lost it's focus for some reason. Is this the free press that we have been paying for all this time?

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Chairman Puncheko!!! Oh this whole malicious attack on Comrade Weiner just because he proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was hard at work for the people is worth it all if for no other reason it has allowed a most humble Marshal to say hello to your slippriness! I do hope your time away has been profitable and scandalous?

I agree with you completely about the questions we need answered of Sarah Palin. I mean why do we care about a hard worker like Comrade Weiner when we have that Biker Mama Palin and her filthy Rethuglican gang who was no doubt shouting out "drill baby drill" as they rode those nasty carbon belching Harley's, The press has lost it's focus for some reason. Is this the free press that we have been paying for all this time?
Thank you most esteemed Marshal Pupovich. My time stealing from the middle-class and contracting new virulent forms of sexually transmitted diseases was most productive. Seattle is most pleasant this time of the year and the crabs always fresh! I digress. Sarah Palin and her allies in the media really have no shame. No shame, whatsoever! Congressman Weiner is a victim -- a poor, poor rehab bound victim -- whose only crime was to allow Sarah Palin and her minions to plant a penis on him. Shame on you, Sarah Palin!

His future is with us:

--Minister of Truth

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Thank you most esteemed Marshal Pupovich. My time stealing from the middle-class and contracting new virulent forms of sexually transmitted diseases was most productive. Seattle is most pleasant this time of the year and the crabs always fresh! I digress. Sarah Palin and her allies in the media really have no shame. No shame, whatsoever! Congressman Weiner is a victim -- a poor, poor rehab bound victim -- whose only crime was to allow Sarah Palin and her minions to plant a penis on him. Shame on you, Sarah Palin!

I am pleased to hear your time has been profitable both for you and The People™ that you fleece serve. I was a bit concerned since I figured with the untimely transfer of Uncle Teddy to the necro-collective, and the sad admission of Kennedy-lite Schwarzenager that he only sired but one child out of wed lock, that it would be getting harder and harder for you to get the respect that you are due as a Kennedy.

One thing I am reasonably sure about, Sarah Palin is not going to get the bump in the polls she expected by planting a penis on Comrade Weiner. The public is finally getting wise to her dirty tricks.

Sarah Palin's fingerprints are not on this New York penis. No matter what crimes against the people she is guilty of, this has Halliburton written all over it. Bush/Cheney. Who else could it be?

Weiner update from the Minister of Truth:

--Minister of Truth

Gym picture shows Weiner still needs to work on his pencil neck and smart mouth.