Weiner is IN!

Did he get this job as IRS Inspector General because he "knew" Moochelle?

weiner2.jpg
Well, I know Comrade Weiner thought long and hard about exposing himself to public ridicule before plunging in again, and I'm proud of him - having the balls to try for a second coming in politics is progressively impressive!

FORWARD! and IN!

Cleanliness is next to Progressiveness!

Say, Comrade May - you're obviously close to Weiner - is there any truth to the rumors about his upcoming Twitter/Text campaign? I would think that any mayoral candidate that stands up against Comrade Weiner would be a pretty soft target for such a potent campaign.

Courage, comrades! You can't keep a good Weiner down! He will again rise to the challenge and will be balls-deep in his constituents affairs before you cam say "wham, bam, thank to ma'am"

Comrade Putout wrote:
...and I am giving him a hand this time!

I hear from reliable sources that Weiner will ensure that all New Yorkers can have a Big Gulp anytime they damn well please.

He also mentioned that he would no longer ban large size sugary drinks anymore either.

Aw shucks, don't ya just love someone who knows the beauty of the "working community" But I'll tell ya, I really don't have a whole lot of faith in the so-called "former congressman of compassion" of a man who has never once been photographed in a Democrat dashiki. No doubt he'll do us proud walking around in boxer shorts and t-shirts....

I'm guessing that most of you have noticed that Captain Craptek has not made a posting on this thread. Why? I'll tell you why!! I had to shoo him out of my yard last night! I caught him trying to sell a bag of oranges to my dog Licky - a dog confined to a series of tubes and confined spaces because of his flea problem! I think he is upset with me - Captain Craptek not Licky.

craptek-n-licky.jpg

Now I feel bad. I found out that Captain Craptek is a Mexican Fox Squirrel and he was doing what he had to do to survive. By the way, that's me - I have my FLOTUS bang wig on. I know - I'm not as awesome...

Captain Craptek in his natural habitat...

craptek-in-mexico.jpg

I haven't checked recently, are the polls up? (the photograph doesn't seem to indicate that...)

Comrade Putout wrote:I'm guessing that most of you have noticed that Captain Craptek has not made a posting on this thread. Why? I'll tell you why!! I had to shoo him out of my yard last night! I caught him trying to sell a bag of oranges to my dog Licky - a dog confined to a series of tubes and confined spaces because of his flea problem! I think he is upset with me - Captain Craptek not Licky.

craptek nearby.jpg

I see your Weiner for Mayor Campaign Headquarters, El Presidente, and raise you one rock-hard R.O.C.K. formation! (Fly Craptek Fly!)

rock-hard-rock-formation.jpg

oh-my.jpg

Totally off topic but I just found this shocking Putout snapshot and don't know what to do with it.

putout shocks self.jpg

I understand the campaign mascot has been disclothed disclosed.
weiner-Mascot1.jpg

Breaking News .... New Weiner Photo surfaces.

Mystery item No. 0

One of [color=#C0392B]Fraulein Frankenfeinstein's[/color] associates wrote:I need me some dat Weinter!

All I know is Lenin works in mysterious ways! I always knew why I had every single tattoo on my body except for one... and now I know why I have that special one!

my-tats.jpg

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: Well, I know Comrade Weiner thought long and hard about exposing himself to public ridicule before plunging in again, and I'm proud of him - having the balls to try for a second coming in politics is progressively impressive!

FORWARD! and IN!

While I am sure Little Anthony's Anthony Weiner is up for the challenge... I seriously doubt it he possesses the staying power to satisfy the voting public he wishes service serve.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrade Putout wrote:
One of [color=#C0392B]Fraulein Frankenfeinstein's[/color] associates wrote:I need me some dat Weinter!

All I know is Lenin works in mysterious ways! I always knew why I had every single tattoo on my body except for one... and now I know why I have that special one!

...and WHERE -- may I ask -- is MY visage? I am quite certain one should find a MADE PROG of My stature festooned upon such a nice bit of flesh!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
....also, will Weiner's campaign require any additional stimulus.......money?

[color=#C0392B]Raum Emmanual Goldstein[/color] wrote:
...and WHERE -- may I ask -- is MY visage? I am quite certain one should find a MADE PROG of My stature festooned upon such a nice bit of flesh!

rahms-tattoo.jpg

This is old news. My inside sources, Meow Woodward and Carl Purrstein, had the scoop on this months ago:[attachment=0]anthony-weiner-and-his-cat.jpg[/attachment]

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Raum Emmanual Goldstein[/color] wrote:

Indeed.... Most excellent! I am please to see it is on the LEFT buttock!

[color=#C0392B]Raum Emmanual Goldstein[/color] was most complimentary and wrote:
Indeed.... Most excellent! I am please to see it is on the LEFT buttock!
ingsoc-1984.jpg

no-weiner-4-nyc.jpg

I was so embarrassed when I received this image during the Weiner wiener scandal I could not show it to anyone! Now I feel I must...

Mystery item No. 1

Where will he show up next?!

Mystery item No. 2

AnthonyWeinerMayPutout.jpg
I don't think I'd worry too much about what else might come out...

El Presidente wrote:Weiner for Mayor Campaign Headquarters
The attachment lol.jpg is no longer available

emu tower.jpg
Weiner Headquarters, Michiganistan Office.