Welcome to the Obama Zone

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

-------------------

Comrade Ivana Tinkle,

You are hereby sentenced to re-education camp. You have violated Rule No. 445b3-21: the lack of made prog verbiage to accompany a YouTube. Where is your made prog personality? You must write something here? Right here! Where this message appears!

You will be deprived of beet rations for 3 weeks, and no vodka for six months.

I know you have a made prog personality. Take yourself here. Consider this your last and final warning, lest you may find yourself only posting your YouTubes strictly on Rethuglican websites!

Very shpooky comrade, I nearly soiled my FUNDIES.

Comrade Whoopie

Is that and explosive device in your underwear?

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Hey Comrades,
Speaking of Obama...

I just returned from a trip to the local Lakeshore Learning Store--a supermega bookstore for folks like me who want to acquire materials for young minds. When what to my wondering eyes appeared right on the checkout counter front and center, but a new hardback copy of a book by Nikki Grimes, and skillfully illustrated by Ryan Collier with a gloriously appearing artistic rendition of dear leader O. His arms outspread like messiah that he is, with rays of light like sunbeams streaming from behind his head. The title: Barack Obama; Son of Promise--Child of Hope. I tried hard not to laugh out loud b/c the clerk behind the counter was obviously a fan, so I said off hand, "All Hail Obama! Awwweee!" And the clerk gave me a funny look. Which added to my enjoyment of the visit.

Now many teachers and parents who buy materials there aimed at young children will have the opportunity to educate their students about our latest and greatest president...The Son of Promise and the Child of Hope. Last month, it was Jesus, this month it's him. Never mind, next month it will be...hmmm...who can guess? Ideas, please?

Comrade Casserole,

The next time you run into one of Dear Leader's fans, you might say this:

"Did you vote for Obama?"

And if they say yes, then you say:

"You must be very proud to have elected our first communist president!"

Beet shit!

Bill Clinton was the Child of Hope, AR.

The One is The Immaculate Misconception.

I hear tell he was conceived under a plantain plant, by the spirit of Saint Cipriano, after his mother drank a little too much rum when she was in Cuba, in a Potemkin village set up for her by Fidel himself.

Bill Clinton was the Child of Hope, AR.

The One is The Immaculate Misconception.

Speaking of nicknames, the term "systemic failure" has been thrown around a lot these days...I was thinking it could maybe be shortened to "S.F." and used at the end of people's names to distinguish them (like Ph.D.)

For example:
Janet Neopolitan S.F.
Chris Dodd S.F.

Or, unprofiled airport security guards could wear a badge saying:

Hi, I'm ____________.
Unprofiled Security Guard S.F.

By the way, if the airports install full body scanners, will Islamic women (or men dressed up as women) be excused for religious modesty reasons? Because they should. Otherwise...RACISM!

That S.F. could be applied to a lot of things. It could be substituted for Ph.D. in most cases, and B.S. in many.