WHAT AN INSULT TO HRC!!!

something must be done...I have sent for the black mariah; I hope he has warm clothes and a sharp shovel!

This man, 73, wears a protective flap over his ear while Senator Hillary Clinton addresses the Veterans of Foreign Wars.

Oh..pish posh.
Sticks and stones...
The only thing that can really hurt me is lack of campaign cash.

But if you do catch him Field Marshall, give him the "Ft. Marcy tour of duty".

This man must be punished! Shunning Her Majesty's Great Wisdom ™ should not go unnoticed. Remember, we must "chat" and "talk".

Your Most Supreme Exalted Excellency, Your Grace, Your Imminence, Your Majestical Magical Motherlyness of the Progressive Multitudes:

I will track down this man's file at Party HQ and will personally cancel his Social-Security check! How dare he insult *you*! HOW DARE HE! Besides... it's not "bullshit" it's "Hillshit". Gawd, you would think The People would've figured that out by now.

Where is SMERSH!? Where is he!? Isn't he supposed to cap these fools before they get their mug in the morning rag!? Ugh... keepin' it real y'all... keepin' it real!

REMINDER: Unless you are an Appliance-Amerikan and/or an advocate for Appliance-Amerikans (artist/musicians included), using the uber-popular progressive hip-hop phrase "keepin' it real" is "Itist" and cannot be uttered by anyone under any circumstances UNLESS you qualify as the above mentioned. It is highly insensitive to suggest that an "it" is "real" and that you're are "keeping it real" (exploitation!) when we all know they are inanimate objects dependent on entitlements, government assistance and our benevolent guidance. Only The Party can keep anything real (unless you have been slated to become a non-person, then you're not real but a figment of imagination fabricated by propagandistic memories by the KKKarl Rove mind control machine... Non-Person K being a perfect example).

IF I HEAR OR SEE ANYONE USING THAT PHRASE IN A MANNER THAT I DON'T APPROVE OF I WILL CONDEMN YOU AS A MACACAIST AND WILL GATHER AN ANGRY MOB OF TOASTERS TO PROTEST OUTSIDE YOUR PLACE OF WORK! You have been warned!