What I Saw at the Convention(s)

Comrades, amazingly huge - and surprisingly mobile - vaginas aside, here's what *I* saw at the Convention(s)! Anybody else see anything of interest?

MittAndRyan.jpg
With thanks to Yuri Trotynov for the idea :)

RNCVagina.jpg
Meanwhile, in other news, vaginas were extremely well represented at the Republican National Convention...

RNCVaginas.jpg
Frankly, I don't think you could ask for a more attractive group of representatives! Those Democrat womyn definitely got it goin' on, you know I'm sayn?

I realize I am just a brain in a jar, and I don't get out much, but can somebody explain to me the rationale behind dressing up like a vagina? What, exactly, are we trying to demonstrate to the RNC with this?

In light of the recent comments made by some regarding "legitimate rape," perhaps they're trying to make a statement about being legitimate... .. um... ahhh... ahem... (heavy sigh)...

... I can't do this any more...

classdismissed.gif
"Class dismissed... I have a headache in my eye..."

ProgOff.jpg
It's long been my belief that liberals, as a whole, are people who never fully mentally matured - hence their need for mommy and daddy, or government - to protect and provide for them.

I suspect that pretending to be vaginas just feels delightfully NAUGHTY to them, regardless of the excuse(s) to do the pretending. You can pretty much see it in the looks on their faces from time to time if you watch the video clips of their protests. "Look at me, world, I look like a "PUSSY!"

ProgOn.jpg
Thank Lenin we have womyn in the USSA today brave enough to don huge vaginal lips and parade about! It's a wonderful time to be alive, comrades!

This may only be a "rumor", but I thought someone was going to bring buckets of horse semen for the walking vaginas to inseminate them to see if anything intelligent might be conceived.