What's the Flipside of the People's Cube? A TV Comedy Show!

Flipside_SCRN_2.jpg
We are now officially part of a TV comedy show, The Flipside with Michael Loftus. Michael is an outstanding comedian and we are happy to be on his team. His excellent rant on Global Warming from the second episode immediately went viral, including The Blaze and Fox News. The clip concludes with a short "Questions Without Answers" segment, which was our modest contribution. As you may have guessed, the show has a distinct conservative/libertarian angle.

The Flipside is available on many local cable and satellite channels throughout the country, and will expand to cover more area as it gains traction. You can help, too - if you don't find your location in the Station Finder, call your favorite local station and ask them to carry The Flipside!

You can also help by sharing the Flipside videos and links online - through social media or your own blog if you have one.

If you miss an episode, you can always catch it online a few days later, at TheFlipsideShow.com or on this page, which will be also regularly updated.

EMBEDDED VIDEOS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Episode 3 just came out, now added to the videos.

Episode 5 is now online, I added the video to the collection above.

Episode 7 is awesome! College loans, the Cronies action figures, etc.

Red Square wrote:Episode 7 is awesome! College loans, the Cronies action figures, etc.

How exciting! I am having this already on my desk, "My Little Crony" action figure!

crony.gif

Season 1, Episode 8 is up. This episode features Michael's take on immigration with special guest Tom Dreesen.

Season 1, Episode 9 is up - watch it above on this page or on YouTube -

Episode 10 is out - smart and funny, plus an interview with Sam Simon, co-creator of "The Simpsons"

Season 1, Episode 11 - with Jason Matera

FrontPage Mag: Michael Loftus on Jamie Glazov Gang:

Episode 14 - with some of our stuff in it, and a really bizarre interview with Charlie Sheen as he sits in his trailer and talks about running for US president.

Season 1, Episode 14

Featuring Yaron Brook of The Ayn Rand Institute, talking about Ayn Rand and his book Free Market Revolution.

Season 1, Episode 17

Was this on "Free Speech TV"?

If it wasn't, that's why I missed it.