What songs are on Hillary's iPod?

After GMA's Diane Sawyer was able to show the world the naked soul of Bashar Assad and his love of Hollywood's movies and Shania Twain, I'm wondering what the People's Leader has on her iPod?

OK, since you asked:

1) "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Tears for Fears....I always get a chuckle outta this one, we know there can only be one.....ME!
2) Horst Wessel Song.....self explanatory.
3) "I'd Love to Change the World" by Ten Years After......but I "Do know what to do!"
4) "Funky Cold Medina" by Tone Loc.....It's been 20 years and I just can't that tune out of my head.
5) "She Bang" by William Hung....longer than Bill
6) "Lawyers, Guns, and Money" by Warren Zevon.....<sigh, swoon, sniff, sniff>
7) "Free Ride" by Foghat......do you really need to know?
8) "Been Caught Stealing" by Jane's Addiction......not me, hahahaha, Air Force One, White House China, Whitewater, cattle futures, etc.....This is on Sandy "Scissorhands" Berger's too....he downloaded it for me.

I'd like to go on, but David Geffen is paging me....for some reason he's feeling paranoid. Thinks that he's being followed and his phone is tapped. How silly! I did tell him to keep his cats in his house. I'd hate for one of them to end up like Kathleen Willey's.

Harmonious Hillary

Ok, I'm back..

David said he's sorry and the check is in the mail.

Where was I?
Oh yes..

9) "The Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin....hold on, it's my other line....Paul Begala, how are you? Scratch "The Immigrant Song"? I was supposed to say "It's No Fun Being an Illegal Alien" by Phil Collins?... "we come from the land of the ice and snow"....uh huh...."we are your overlords"... what's wrong with that?....uh huh.....sun people?....uh huh...racist?....Wait, I thought we were "Pro Immigration"?
Ohhhhh....I understand now, yes you're right, no Zep...Phil Collins...Right...Gotcha.
Ummm...What I meant to say was "It's No Fun Being an Illegal Alien" by Phil Collins.
10) "Liar" by Three Dog Night
11) Anything by Melissa Etheridge or The Indigo Girls
12) "Relax" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood

Hillary

Oh...I almost forgot my favorite Rolling Stones tune.

13)"Sympathy for the Devil"....I can really relate, do you know what I mean?

14) "Every [Cent] You [Make]...[I'll Be Taxin' You]" by The [Thought] Police.
15) That Black Eyed Peas song about "Humps" and "Lady Lumps".
16) "Breezes of Patchouli" by Donovan...Whoops, sorry, that's on Pelosi's iPod.

17) "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)" by Areosmith.