Where's my free stuff?

Comrades,

Our fearless leader was re-elected but I still have not received my free Obamaphone, health care, and birth control.

I've checked my mail 3 times today and nothing! I want my slice of the pie and I want it now! This isn't fair. I demand fairness.

Comrade Peloski: You most likely misunderstood the instructions. Now that Obama has been re-elected, you are to go out and just take what you want from any rich evil Republican.......

Take what you want from them, then eat them. You are correct to check the mail for the instructions, but recall this is the USSPS, a highly efficient Government (to which we all belong) run operation, so if it arrives at all it will be "later."

Comradette Peloski,

Is it not better to give than to receive?

ImageThe Libertarians are so stupid. They think this image will scare the petit-bourgeois and "the rich," when in fact it only gets true Party members (and aspirants) "hot and bothered" at the social engineering potential.

NancyPeloski wrote:I want my slice of the pie and I want it now!

No problemo. Do you want the stick pie, the rock pie, or the mud pie?

You don't want the real pie. If you want the real pie you're going to have to escape. You don't want real pie that bad. Trying to escape can be bad for your health.

And to whomever might being paying the bill for all of the free stuff, a big helping of cow pie.

Today's useful idiots are so much softer than the useful idiots of the old country. Obama phones and ring dings! I remember when all it took to get someone to be our useful stooge was a half loaf of stale bread and one smoked smelt. Oh well, can't have it all, bring on the Central Planners, and maybe some smoked smelt for the memories.

I DENOUNCE COMRADE OBAMAREPUBLIK for confusing luxuries with real proletariat austerity!

In MY revolutionary day, you could be swayed with half a potato and a dead rat.

Comradette Peloski, we must be patient and always remember the harvest is much more important than the contraceptive. May I suggest crossing of the legs for openers?

Ya, Komrad DDR, I understand. We must crush the people slowly, but quickly enough before they get wise. A hierarchy of treats, if you will. Obama phone----ring ding-----smoked smelt----potato----rat. We are working with great fervor to get back to the real useful idiots, the hardy ones, the rat eaters.

obamarepublik wrote:Today's useful idiots are so much softer than the useful idiots of the old country. Obama phones and ring dings! I remember when all it took to get someone to be our useful stooge was a half loaf of stale bread and one smoked smelt.
We're working down to that, Comrade. Remember, the useful idiots today are used to iPhones and food stamps - we'll be back to stale bread and smelt in five years, ten at the max.

I'm sure that you will be receiving your kickbacks bribes filthy lucrenecessities
next Tuesday ™

Comrade_Tovarich you know she wanted it. She was begging for it. Heck, she voted for it a dozen times Tuesday, and for all the early day voting prior.....well.....its all a blur to her now.

obamarepublik wrote:Ya, Komrad DDR, I understand. We must crush the people slowly, but quickly enough before they get wise. A hierarchy of treats, if you will. Obama phone----ring ding-----smoked smelt----potato----rat. We are working with great fervor to get back to the real useful idiots, the hardy ones, the rat eaters.
And "rat" I am assuming is interchangeable with "rich" (*spit*). Imagine the masses M. Moore would feed!

N
MarkCuban wrote:Comradette Peloski, we must be patient and always remember the harvest is much more important than the contraceptive. May I suggest crossing of the legs for openers?

I denounce your racist encouragement of crossing of legs! This leads to Rethugglikans policy of abstinence, and de-funding Planned Parenthood providing mammograms. You should be ashamed.<spit>

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:We're working down to that, Comrade. Remember, the useful idiots today are used to iPhones and food stamps - we'll be back to stale bread and smelt in five years, ten at the max.
Comrade 0bamarepublik, the most equal Comrade R.O.C.K. has it. But his timeline is pessimistic. Remember, it will take a maximum of only Four More Years™ to completely dismantle Fundamentally Transform™ the evil USA KKKapitalist system that gave even the poorest residents cheap power, flatscreen TVs, central air-conditioning/heating, plumbing, computers, and evil motorized vehicles and their fuels that allow freedom (Dreadful word! Thank Marx it won't be present in the next edition of the NewSpeak Dictionary!) of movement.

When our economic and energy policies are fully implemented and there are no evil commercial networks for the 0bamaphones to operate on and no evil power supplied to our proles' 0bamablock apartments to recharge them, our proles will be more than happy to settle for less than half of DDR Kamerad's half-a-potato (no, make it a beet)-and-a-dead-rat ration. FORWARD!™ to Progress!

If we choose to give them even that much. They must earn it by caring for us!

By the way – you and R.O.C.K. mentioned bread. Bread? How bourgeois! Our proles don't need such rich stuff. Indeed, if we put the word “rich” in front of any item, our proles will hate it. No, all good things will be labeled “Government Approved”.

As for the “rich”: Comrade Anyer got that right. The rich are to be eaten, no matter how much they are hated! Or, in Mickey Moore's case, how much they smelt smell. No wait – Comrade Mickey is still useful to us. Make another propaganda film Glorious People's Movie, Mickey, while the proles can still drive to the theaters and watch their flatscreen TVs! When they no longer have such luxuries, then we can feed Mickey to the proles.

It's like recycling!