White Christmas is RACIST!

Do I really need to explain this one comrades? All the reichwing propaganda looking forward to a "white" Christmas is simply thinly veiled code words for advancing the racist agenda of the RethugliKKKans. Even as we speak, the Tea Party is putting on their hooded robes and burning crosses to celebrate a "White" Christmas! End racism now! Stop white Christmas!

All White KKKristmases are racist! Green Christmases, on the other hand, are much more equal towards Martian-Americans.

Comrade 7.62 -

I took the liberty of illustrating your point with a vintage Newsweek cover. You have raised a question that Newsweek editors don't seem to get enough of.

RACCIIIIISSSSSTTTTT!!!! I loathe WHITE (*spit*) Christmas.

I love red MarXmas.

All proles must ask themselves constantly...

Is My Christmas Racist?

Comrades,

I need your help! It is not Christmas that is racist, but the snow only comes in one color.
This must be denounced as racist. Of courses, there a small patches of yellow snow but that is a man made disaster and not naturally occurring.

We must demand that resorts have different colors of snow to reflect the population.

Red Square wrote:Comrade 7.62 -

I took the liberty of illustrating your point with a vintage Newsweek cover. You have raised a question that Newsweek editors don't seem to get enough of.
Ahh truly glorious, Thank you Comrade Fearless Leader. I neglected to search the People's Archives when I posted this.

Yes, Green Power over White Power any day. Which makes me think (Ouch!)...

I can't help but notice that marijuana is green and is a popular drug with minorities while Meth which is white is the drug of choice for redneck peckerwood trailer trash who have a swastika tattooed on the side of their neck (possibly a confederate flag on the other side).

I have all the proof I need comrades.

We almost had a White Christmas Holiday here in the North Carolina Collective. It started snowing early this morning. We have about 4 inches now and it's still coming down. I was just out with my three Shelties and they loved it. They had a ball romping and playing in the snow. With their long fur coats it was like a Spring day for them.

This is a big deal down here. This far south it's rare to have snowfall in December.

NC_Collective.gif

I put in a requisition for snow shovels two years ago. Any chance of that requisition being filled?

magnolia.jpg

Grigori E.R. wrote: I put in a requisition for snow shovels two years ago. Any chance of that requisition being filled?

Do you really wanna rush the glorious 5 year plan, Comrade?

What about proper testing?
What about getting the 83 sign off's by the appropriate govt. agencies & environmental impact studies?

frenzphoto3.jpg

What about field testing?

gulag.jpg

Shovels don't make themselves - it takes the whole village to raise a shovel from thought to maturity around here.
Your MarximusSnowShoveler3000 will be delivered on time. Geeeezzzz.

Prog OFFChristmas is a very interesting word. 2/3 of it is taken from the Greek Christos.

mas is Babylon English 1/3 and refers to the tendency of certain men to answer a question even when they don't know the answer. [Free Online Dictionary]
Babylon is where they first placed spherical objects [balls] on a tree in memory of his father Nimrod. This was [probably] at the urging of his mother Semaramis, who was an authority on the subject.
Tammuz trees were simply renamed "Christmas" trees by the Roman Church trying to assimilate as many pagans as possible. [AMPAP] program.Prog ON

Back to topic. The looks on those Teabagger's faces say it all:

teabaggers.jpg

Disgusting! We all know that the only time those evil Reich Wingers are that happy is when they've successfully oppressed those less fortunate than them. Racists one and everyone.

Comrade Shovel 4 U said;"[highlight=#ffff99]What about getting the 83 sign off's by the appropriate govt. agencies & environmental impact studies?[/highlight]". Last count I filled out 159 forms & environmental impact studies, but I'm not complaining. I know these things take time (see original post "Snow Shovels Needed"). The collective's workers are busy anyway. They are crying and wailing about one of our tree's that's fallen. The poor thing was half dead already and the weight of the snow took it down, but that doesn't matter. They're all professional Tree Wailers and do as they must. I let them do it as long as their work quota is complete.

Update:
It's still snowing. Fortunately it's not snowing heavily. We only have about 5 inches so far, but that's got nearly the whole State in shut down mode.

Grigori, Help is on the way. I spoke with the Director of the People's Shovel Works. He assures me that despite shortages of raw materials, delivery of snow shovels will meet the target date of June 2011.

You heard Comrade Whoopie, Snow Shovels are on the WAY!!! Dammit... what or which way we're not sure... but they're coming!

June 2011 comrades, I'll be... ahem... in the Hawaiian sun enjoying the triumphs of Comrade Obama.. like Comrade Obama.... but you'll be just fine, just fine.

Hail Obama!!!

(Thank you Comrade Whoopie for straightening out this trivial matter in the collective... and look here Comrade Toorisky, whatever the Spiritual Advisor says goes! Seeing as how we progs have phucked off God, we need all the spirits we can get so STFU when when Rasputin speaks... I mean it's important, but not half as important as your comfort... ahem, of course... speaking of comfort, do you need a new mattress or anything? We can work that out...)

Hail Obama!