White House Press Secretary Jay Carney Debuts New Hat Look

[img]/images/Pinnocchio_Carney_Hat.jpg[/img]

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney debuted a new hat look, prompting gasps and a slew of "whoas!" from surprised reporters at the White House press briefing.

Carney decided to jump in and try out the new hat style during his holiday break from the podium.

He assured reporters Monday that his wife, ABC News reporter Claire Shipman, approves of his new hat look.

Carney joked that seeing White House correspondents who show up at his briefing sporting hats made by the Lap Doggie Company, was his inspiration.

"I really like seeing all those lap doggie hats they wear everyday and finally decided to just sport one myself," Carney said, adding that he "finally decided to be part of today's media trendsetting fashion look."

Commodore Snoogie Woogums.....although the administration and Mr. Carney continue to claim there are no more unanswered questions about that Benghazi fellow.....didn't Mr Carney blame the NRA for a massive scope of engineering called the smoking gun?

trashmouth wrote:Commodore Snoogie Woogums.....although the administration and Mr. Carney continue to claim there are no more unanswered questions about that Benghazi fellow.....didn't Mr Carney blame the NRA for a massive scope of engineering called the smoking gun?

Comrade Trashmouth,

You are so correct, but soon after we get rid of that pesky 2nd amendment nonsense there will be no more NRA smoking guns that will be around to be uncovered. Now I also keep hearing about this Ben Ghazi guy, he must be some new movie star that Obama really likes.

Comrades,

There is a rumor that Carney was nominated for sainthood by the WH.

It could be that Ben Ghazi is a friend of Ben Gay.

Anyone looking at a comrade wearing a hat like that would know that she is honest and trustworthy... even if her nose starts poking you in the eye.

I thought Comrade Bill Clinton was the wood master????