William Ayers for Secretary of Defense

He's an IED Expert.
He's pledged to diffuse each one in Iraq before we bring the troops home safely.
Sounds like a plan to me.

Who can say no to a man with such credentials? Who I ask? This man was a member of the Weather Underground! THE WEATHER BLEEPING UNDERGROUND! Hell, we should make Ayers VP with that kind of experience, My Sultan.

Bill Ayers has a blogwith red stars and Che Guevara's picture on the front page. What's not to like? Also in the section called "Writings" he lists his works directed at a more effective indoctrination of children in publik skools. Here are some of the titles:
  • TEACHING TOWARD FREEDOM: MORAL COMMITMENT AND ETHICAL ACTION IN THE CLASSROOM
  • TEACHING THE PERSONAL AND THE POLITICAL: ESSAYS ON HOPE AND JUSTICE
  • TEACHING FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE: A DEMOCRACY AND EDUCATION READER

I think he could effectively combine the job of Commissar of Defense with the Commissar of U.S. Department of Education. Then finally the dream of generation of progressives will become a reality:
Author of progressive bumper sticker wrote: It will be a great day when our schools get all the money they need and the air force has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.

This is the change we are all hoping for!

Image <br>Premier Betty, who took a picture of this poster in his publik skool in his younger years, wrote at the time:

"Yes, the day this capitalist country can no longer defend itself will be a great day! It will be the day of the Revolution. Immediately afterwards, a perfect utopia will ensue."
~ Premier Betty

Premier Betty (PBUH) was a great man indeed. Tis a shame the hot-pockets have caused him to take up permanent residence sitting on the toliet for the rest of his days. <sigh> I sure do miss the good Premier and will always have him in my thoughts... that is, of course, until I think about something else which then he will be forgotten.... forever.... oh look! I found a dime on the floor! Wonderful! Now then, who was I talking about again?

One of my best friends in my college days was a former member of the White Panthers. Both he and several of his friends from Wisconsin came down to my neck of the woods to avoid Grand Juries back in the early seventies. They eventually seemed to have congregated in Eureka Arkansas where they at my last visit, still had Nixon on the dartboards in the taverns.

What do you mean I <b>was</b> a great man? I am still here, just in a more distant "here". Here being Sweden... for now. And I have not been crippled by Hot Pockets... yet. Although I do enjoy one every once in a while even if it means that I must spend the next week on the toilet. Fortunately I still have some of the adult diapers that the chairman gave me. They do come in quite handy.

I will be remembered!

REMEMBER ME!

REMEMBER ME!

REMEMBER ME!

Didn't Ayers try to blow up the Pentagon during the 1960's revolution? That is experience we need! It's better than trying to levitate the Pentagon with HOPE.

PBUH? Premier BettyUH?? Uber Hotpocket?

Comrade Ayers is clearly the man for Defense and Education. His credentials are impeccable. Only in Amerika!

Uber Hot Pockets... a dangerous thing indeed. One would have explosive diarrhea the likes the world has never seen before if such a thing was to exist. This fabled Uber Hot pocket would cause such an excrement explosion that it would be classified as a Weapon of Mass Destruction only equal to the diarrhea gas the military used on hippies that one time. (Kinda sounds like an Indiana Jones movie. "Indiana Jones and the Myth of the Uber Hot Pocket". It will probably be the sequel to the sequel to the new Indiana Jones movie. Right after "Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Titanium Hip".)

And I don't have a clue what PBUH means. It may be a title I may have picked up, or it may be something else. Only I could forget my... um... stuff. Does anyone know what it means? Anyone? I don't know. Me stooped. Meow? Explanation please for a humble premier?

PBUH= Praise Be Unto Him.

Or something like that.

Ah! Excellent Commissar! I certainly should have caught that. Guess I am still recovering from some gourmet Hot Pockets.

Awww... it doesn't mean me. Phooey. Oh well, at least there's the movie to look forward to.

Premier, the Chairman was talking about you Praise be Unto You.

Don't the Muslims have to say "Peace Be Upon Him" every time they mention Mohammad? I'm confused... and a little scared. Oh well, at least I have been praised. It feels good to be praised. Thank you Meow, you praise was accepted and your deposit has been safely stored in the praise vault for future use.

Premier Betty wrote:Don't the Muslims have to say "Peace Be Upon Him" every time they mention Mohammad? I'm confused... and a little scared. Oh well, at least I have been praised. It feels good to be praised. Thank you Meow, you praise was accepted and your deposit has been safely stored in the praise vault for future use.

I think that's the version used for mortals....
Allah= Praise Be Unto Him
Mohammed= Peace Be Upon Him

Rather convenient that you can use PBUH for either. I'm not sure which version we shall use for He Who Shall Be President. It seems that since He is the One True Progressive Messiah, we should use the praise version.

Then again, I might have been wrong about the whole Praise Be Unto Him thing and this is just some semi-clever bullshit to cover my tracks.

I still like Premier Betty Uber Hot Pocket better....