Write your letter to the editors!

POLL: What did you write?

You may select 1 option

mi
Comrades! As made known by these KKKorporate stooges of BigJournalism, the good folks at Organizing for Obama (a.k.a. Organizing for America) have put up a web-page, which gives the masses a convenient way to reach editors of local newspapers by e-mail. Just enter your ZIP-code.

Although they do give you the "talking points", the contents of the letter is entirely up to you. I am sure, all visitors of this site can construct a message without the provided sentences...

Your letter will be sent to each individual editor directly. Go and make your opinion known, comrades! Let's finish the job for good!

Why mi! Good things come from small packages! Surely, with all of our e-mailed advice, suggestions, and korrect progerrific opinions, we will make these editors more aware than ever of our agenda here at the Cube.

All I did was miss one little visit to Jiffy-Lobo (this was the same time my vodka ration disappeared) and those racist, repugnant, lying liars infiltrated my defenses and made me temporarily believe Obamacare was bad.

Comrade Peloski gave me a good whipping and I'm all better now, except for my arms being sore, must be from the extra shoveling I've been doing.

My fellow travelers;

After I wrote my rather lengthy and pithy pontification of the evils of the RethugliKKKan's who want us to all die happy & rich and a couple of talking point sentences on the graciousness of Dear Leaders plan of caring for all of his children, I received the Official Party Human Science Manual back electronically in just seconds!

Dear Leader has surely mastered all media. Praise be the OBAMA!

Какой гребаный коммунист этот ублюдок.

Сгребите 4 U

Comrade Shovel, I can barely wait to get my gulag, mucus drenched finger on this book. I know if our dearly beloved idiot communist cASS Sunstein has anything to do with it, it will be filled with lots of useless propaganda, that we all crave (so we don't need be bothered with 'thinking'. I mean, really, who wants to do that?)
Not to fear, before counting out beet rations today, I will send an email to the papers. We all must do our part to get rid of support Obamacare