Ya Better Watch Out - Ya Better Not Cry

SAN SALVADOR, El Salvador - AP (Associated Potatoes) - American President B. Hussein Obama warned today, from the 16th hole of his private golf course in Venezuela (where he had flown from El Salvador earlier today, along with his approximately 3,497 attendants, family members, and servants), that the rest of the world "better damn well watch out. Y'all think we're stopping with Libya? HELLO!! I'm barely gettin' started - hell, this war stuff is better than basketball!".

golf.JPG

He then paused to light another cigarette from the end of his current one, dropping his ice cream cone in the process.

When asked if he was concerned about the United States Congress' mentioning casually that no, the president didn't have authority without Congressional approval to initiate a war, President One spit his margarita all over Venezuelan president Hugo "The Mouth" Chavez before exclaiming, "D00d, I am, like, literally LMAO over this whole "congressional approval" thing - you think I give a rat's ass what they think?"

The President's ass was immediately captured and returned to him by one of Hugo's caddies, whereupon President Obama tipped him a fiver and winked to the crowd.

Syria - AP (Associated Potatoes) - Flash Update - Syrian President Bashar al-Assad told the press today that he isn't worried about Syria's potential fate at the hands of the seemingly out of control U.S. mad bomber. Reached by video conference by astute and highly paid Associated Potatoes reporters, Assad stated that he's been using a new crystal ball which he purchased on the interwebs, and he is convinced that "...it can't happen here, bop bop, teeny bop."

Assad.JPG

When asked for a translation of what was obviously Syrian vernacular, Syria's president grinned a sly (but remarkably cute for a dictator) little grin and walked away from the web cam.

This can not be true. . . . Pres. Michelle said he stopped smoking!!

SPEECHCRIME!!! SPEECHCRIME!!! The action Dear Leader has initiated against Libya is a Kinetic Military Action, NOT a war. R.O.C.K., confess your guilt and or prepare for the gulag!

Царевна wrote:SPEECHCRIME!!! SPEECHCRIME!!! The action Dear Leader has initiated against Libya is a Kinetic Military Action, NOT a war. R.O.C.K., confess your guilt and or prepare for the gulag!
I denounce this denouncement and in the same breath denounce myself, this thread, and the dénouement of the kinetic military action.

In fact, I denounce my same breath.

Obama Claus has EVERY right to take kinetic military action, along with Al Qaeda and the Libyan freedom fighters, against Muamar and his evil storm troops! It IS beginning to feel a lot like Ramadan...

I suspect that when Dear Leader Senator B. Hussein Obama said, on December 20, 2007, that
"The president does not have power under the constitution to unitarily authorize a military attack in a situation that doesn't involve stopping an actual or imminent attack on the nation" he was only referring to Bushitler anyway.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:I denounce this denouncement and in the same breath denounce myself, this thread, and the dénouement of the kinetic military action.

In fact, I denounce my same breath.

Obama Claus has EVERY right to take kinetic military action, along with Al Qaeda and the Libyan freedom fighters, against Muamar and his evil storm troops! It IS beginning to feel a lot like Ramadan...

I suspect that when Dear Leader Senator B. Hussein Obama said, on December 20, 2007, that
"The president does not have power under the constitution to unitarily authorize a military attack in a situation that doesn't involve stopping an actual or imminent attack on the nation" he was only referring to Bushitler anyway.

Indeed! After all, didn't Lenin say something to the effect of, "Who needs democracy, now that we've won?" Who needs to ask Congress for anything? Certainly not the Dear Leader.

All the greatest leaders of History like Lenin, Stalin and Mao only needed others for a short while and that only to assume the reigns of power. Dear Leader is following in their footsteps. Once in power there is no need for the likes of Congress or the Supreme Court. They are lucky he hasn't thrown them all under the bus and they still have their meager, but pointless jobs.

The Motherland toyed with the idea of a Jeffersonian style Constitution after Kommunism went out of favor there, but my understanding is that once the Supreme Court declared something Yeltsin did unconstitutional, he either disbanded them or wrote some kind of executive order preventing the Duma or the Court from checking anything the president did.

At least I heard that.