Yes Virgina, there is a Santa Claus

“Climate change, you know science is an idiotic practice. You can take scientists' facts and figures, and I'm not a scientist, and use them any way you want. The fact of the matter is that the whole world today and the country is looking that there is climate change and it needs to be addressed. Otherwise, why would responsible coal operators from West Virginia be in my office on a regular basis during consideration of the legislation in the Congress trying to make it workable for our coal industry. Because they are feeling pressure from their stockholders. Their stockholders believe the issue is real. Their stockholders want to see that their investments in the coal industry are going to make coal cleaner.

“Climate change — to deny it exists, to just put your head in the sand and, ‘oh no, it doesn't exist, what are you talking about,' is about like standing on the floor of Macy's during the month of December and claiming Santa Claus doesn't exist. Come on, get real. There are responsible coal operators who work with us and continue to work with us, not only on climate change, but safety is another example.”

https://www.register-herald.com/todaysf ... ick-Rahall

And he brings environmentally friendly and social conscious goodies to all good little boys and girls who believe in global warming.

The Prog is disconnected !

Pure science is all about the unbiased acquisition of truth.

Pure science is about respectful dialectic discourse.

Pure Science invites scrutiny into its data, research and findings.

Pure science recognizes that one's personally held view may eventually be proven wrong.

Pure science demands unwaivering personal and professional integrity.

The entire Global Warming ..... Climate Change........Climate Disruption presentation to the public as " FACT " has not held true to a single precept of pure science. Not one. It is not science.... but rather bastardized speculation, which is unraveling as we speak.

Climate alarmism ....as well as most alarmist's of any sort , historically seem to be rooted in the acquisition of money, power or self-importance.

And the debate is anything but over, Mr. Gore.

State based science cannot ever be wrong, there is no argument, the argument is over. We will not discuss or debate. Ever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trofim_Lysenko

We have been using millions of tax payer dollars to develop a machine that is 100% eco friendly, we plan to perfect it by the year 2040. In the mean time union workers will fill a quota everyday despite the nonexistent demand. We do plan that this could be the key to saving the earth and we will not rest until this machine will be installed in cars and light switches all over the country! It will even be able to tell what news channel you are watching and will act accordingly on your television set!

There is no point in arguing about climate change. right now in fact it is dropping every day due to cfc's (or the earths rotation) some rightwingers will call it fall, spring, winter, summer, i call it change of suv driving habits.

Prog Off,

this clown cannot even name 1 department that can be demolished. with well over 1000 federal government departments trust me at least half can be removed with only a few people noticing.

LoL! Chedoh, loved the video... a self-licking ice-cream cone if I ever saw one!