Youth Brigade in People's Republic of Arlington

Compañeros,

It has come to my attention that Party members are being indoctrinated educated beginning in their early preschool years in the People's Republic of Arlington, Virginia. Note the glorious paint scheme on this anti-capitalist training tool at Glencarlyn Park:

I hope the Department of Parks and Recreation receives immense praise for its bold decision to strike a blow against the oppressive blue paint often used by the imperialist US Air Force and Navy.

Wonderful! Indoctrination cannot start too early. And as the childrens' educational aid is likely manufactured in the glorious People's Republic of China, the yellow star on the wings and tail is entirely appropriate. We all know how children appreciate the reward of a gold star.

[color=#C0392B]Patria o Muerte[/color] was close when she wrote:
I hope the Department of Parks and Recreation receives immense praise for its bold decision to strike a blow against the oppressive blue paint often used by the imperialist US Air Force and Navy.

Patria o Muerte - I have proof that it was an inhabitant of the park who made that decision! (BTW - don't fall for any of Captain Craptek's sweet talk... next thing you know you'll be finding his nuts for him!)

look-who-painted-it.jpg

An enhanced photo image of the seemingly insignificant BLUE clad youth shown near the anti-capitalist training tool reveals the sinister truth. Those tiny cherub hands are busy deploying the cowardly ordinance of a failed white privileged capitalists hegemony!

This would appear to be a replica of the Yakovlev 17 which performed so admirably in its day.

Why is everyone so confused about the color "Red"??

It's really quite simple:

In 2000, Red became the New Blue which also was the New Green (and which is now the New Red no longer recognized as the pre-2000 Red) but the pre-2000 Blues (i.e., the post-2000 Reds) are still clueless about how this occurred.

Before 2000, The Media used Red for Democrats and Blue for Republicans. But in Reporting Election 2000, to reverse the identification of Democrats as "Reds," The Media made Red the New Blue and Blue the New Red. Then The Media Identified Blue as the New Green to denote Democrats as the Protectors of Mother Earth.

Now, TEA PARTIES* have caught-on to our (and our loyal media's) color-scheme changes, and they now claim Green is the "New Red" by which they mean it is the "Old Red" (i.e., the pre-2000 Reds or the post-2000 Blues a.k.a. the Greens), but the true "New Reds" are the Reds in China, who have never been true Greens but rather have always been "Reds" (i.e., Old Reds) or the same as the Post-2000 Blues.

Although the New Reds in China are the least protective of our Mother Earth, they share the New Greens' political philosophy of being (a) least protective of what the post-2000 Blues (i.e. Old Reds) recognize as being the antiquated concepts of individual liberty and (b) most protective of the Progressive exhaltation of collectivist wisdom.

I'm a true Blue who's really a true Green, which really means I'm an Old Red simply trying to appearGreen.

So, perhaps I should be a true "Red" (i.e., an "Old Red"), but then an Old Red is a New Blue. I'm getting a headache.

It's so confusing.

But's what's most frightening to us as Progressives are the RWABAs (pronounced "rrr-wah'-buz"), which stands for "Red, White And Blue Americans," who are self-admitted admirers of those TEA PARTIES**.

*TEA PARTIES = Tapping Exceptional Americanism Promoting America's Republic Trouncing Isolationistic Egalitarian Submissiveness.
**See "*"

--GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Report.

But it is the LGBTQIAVWXYZ Lavenders who are in the vanguard today. FORWARD!

Whatever happened to "Black is Beautiful"??