Zombie: Climate Movement Admits Communist Agenda

The issue is never the issue, the issue is always the revolution.

From our friend Zombie:

Climate Movement Drops Mask, Admits Communist Agenda

Communists along with a few environmental groups staged a “People's Climate Rally” in Oakland, California on Sunday, September 21, in conjunction with the larger “People's Climate March” in New York City on the same day.

Wait — did I say communists? Isn't that a bit of an exaggeration?

Well…no.

At the New York event, many people noticed that gee, there sure are a lot of communists at this march. But in Oakland — always on the cutting edge — the entire “climate change” movement at last fully, irrevocably and overtly embraced communism as its stated goal. Any concerns about “optics” or operating in “stealth mode” were abandoned.

The “climate change” “crisis” is now nothing but the latest justification for “total revolution” and getting rid of capitalism forever.

See the rest of Zombie reporting here - with excellent pictures, as usual.

We must react right now, this instant! There isn't time to think about it.

Wait! There is no picture of the People's Cube. I thought somewhere there was. Was there?

Blast! Who had the People's Camera this time?

Zombie wrote:zombie
I was going to note this fact in the report, but decided against it because I needed to stay "on topic." But thanks for bringing it up here ion the comments!

Generally, whenever possible, I include at last one photo of a "protest babe" from every rally I cover, mainly just to drive up my traffic stats (works every time!).

But at this rally, there really were NO "hot chicks" (as you call them)!

Which really spells problems ahead for the climate changeologists.

Without Hot Chicks to lure people into the movement in the hopes of scoring some Global Warming action, average dudes will lose interest in the whole topic.

The Climate activists really need to learn the lessons from the '60s anti-war movement: if you want popular success, you need to include the possibility of SEX as bait.

They're all climate babes now. No sexist exploitation allowed.

This depicted "young" Communist seems curiously un-young. Is he in disguise? But then again, some of the poor illegal undocumented refugee "children" have had similarly grey hairs, have they not?

I checked out Zombie's site and could not believe my eyes... nothing we do does not effect global chaos!

(I suppose I'd better hide this one... or I might get whacked!)

Mystery item No. 1

Ah, what a perfect little piece of Progressive Glory, all supplied by Whole Foods and Home Depot of course.

Yeah, read this today. Found this amazing article in the comments.

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/3092801/posts
It's about horrendous whale fishing mid-century. Unbelievable, but not surprising. The Russians were truly ruthless but they were not alone. They killed off 180,000 whales just to keep their stats up. No other reason except the punishment for fisherman for not meeting quotas was quite severe. They didn't even really have a need for the whales. They just killed them and wiped out many species.It's a long read but very good.

Ah Communism! Saving the environment one dead person at a time! 100 million-ish dead in the 20th century, how many this century? Forward!

It's all for The Children™, comrade Potemkin. We save The Children™ by aborting them. We save humanity by elevating The Environment™ to Divinity and eliminating those who do not worship The Environment™. We get out of debt by spending more. We decrease unemployment by eliminating employment opportunity. The list goes on. It's a wonderfully convenient philosophy. Gain more of what you want by destroying everything you have.

FORWARD!

Comrade Zombie tried to "shop out" the real goings-on at "The People's Climate Rally" in Oakland. But we know what happened on that glorious day of peace and love!

Climate March.jpg

I suppose I should hide this one as well... since I am so childish - sorry Red!

Mystery item No. 2