Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption: Does Obama Make You Dizzy?

Wait a minute... have I been drinking again? I thought my potato vodka rations had been cut this month. Great Stalin am I confused!

You are drunk with the love for the party.

Wait a minute...is she okay? Somebody's fainted down here. She'll be okay, she prob'ly just looked at the kooky picture too long. Just give her some water. Here, have some of mine (applause).

Now I see where the double-talk comes from.

All hail the working class Oba-man!

Your Ryan
Does this make me racist?

Your Ryan wrote:Does this make me racist?

Only if it makes you sick.

I'm so dizzy I think I'm going to faint.

He's two, yes, two presidents in one!

"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK," Obama said

Let Them Eat Rice!

The Illinois senator also argued that the differences between his healthcare plan and that of Clinton "pale in comparison to the differences we have with John McCain," whose proposals would only work "if you're healthy and wealthy."

Obama anticipates poverty, sickness and disease for America after his election. Hence his healthcare plan!

Senator McCain said let's give everybody a gas tax holiday but doesn't want to pay for it. I think I've got the best plan." Hillary said. ~ Hillery
<br>Let the oil companies pay it out of their excess profits!

(The Hillary quote just slipped in by accident.)

Must... tear out... eyeballs... AAAGGGHHH!!!

"...No no of course not....we put nothing in your drink comrade, now here is your ballot... just look for the simplest name and punch the little paper next to it... NO DANGLING CHADS!! .....Good, wery wery good..."

He only makes me dizzy when I entertain an Imperialistic ( i.e., rational) thought.

Baldeagle79
Great leader's light is too bright for human eyes to handle. This is what happens when we stare into Apollo's eyes.

All hail, Great Leader.
<br>www.offeringcommonsense.blogspot.com

hmmm
More government eyes and mouths to watch us and dictate to us...

but no double ears to listen to us citizens...

so sorry - I didn't mean it - aaahhh! (as I'm being carted off to Siberia)

His image only has two eyes and one mouth. His proposed tax reforms and social services are perfectly balanced, and will usher in a new age of glorious utopia (oh Holy Messiah).<br>2 + 2 = 5.

He sends a tingle up my paw.. I hope The Great Leader we have been waiting for can annex Australia for the greater People's good.. I am so grateful for the Messiah! We have similar ears.

Anybody get your checks yet?

I dunno?

This Marxist stuff doesn't pay as well as advertised.

What is this "check" of which you speak? The redistribution of wealth that Obama promises is an allegory! Money is being spoken of metaphorically. Haven't you ever heard of moral incentive, you capitalist pig!?
I beg that the hours of my life be dedicated to the greater good! Please, oh mighty messiah, cleanse me of material desires by taxing my pocketbook into oblivion! Make my bank account yours!

You have to fill out the correct papers. Metaphorically, the wealth transfers will handled by IRS, sometime next tax year...maybe 2010? By then it will be a metaphor (as will USA.)

The wealth redistribution shall be coordinated by Marshal Pupovich who has been recently named Minister of Patriotism and Taxes.

Image Justice Roberts Gettin Dizzy Wid It...
Justice Roberts Gettin Dizzy Wid It...