Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption: Gioconda in Eurabia

Hillary: No, I'm not trying to court the Islamic fundamentalist vote!

Sears Catalogue cover after a suit by CAIR

Leonardo was Italian and Italy belongs and has always belonged to the Muslims. Just like Israel.

In order to pacify its disaffected muslims, France has begun censoring all non-Sharia approved artwork, beginning with the Louvre. Other notable works draped in burqas include the Venus de Milo and Delacroix' "Liberty Leading the People." All artwork featuring Judeo-Christian themes has been moved to the Dhimmi section in the basement.
-AFP

The enigmatic glint of my burqha eye mesh follows you whereever you go, doesn't it?

"While Mona Lisas and madhatters
Sons of bankers, sons of lawyers,
Turn around and say Good Morning to the night,
For unless they see the light
But they can't
And that is why
They know not if its dark outside or light."

My Name Is Top Secret
Britney has been seen wearing this outfit. The burka style is now "in" and "all the rage." If you want to be cool, you'll buy one at Hot Topic.

Comrade Secret - do you mean to say that what "all the rage" is today is wearing a full burqa and no panties?

Abe - LiveLeak removed the video because you are not allowed to offend the RoP. Click on the link and read the statement LiveLeak has in place of the video.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Abe - LiveLeak removed the video because you are not allowed to offend the RoP. Click on the link and read the statement LiveLeak has in place of the video.

That figures. Wouldn't want to do something to make Muslims, you know, riot or cut off heads or blow themselves up... wait.

AbecedariusRex wrote:
Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Abe - LiveLeak removed the video because you are not allowed to offend the RoP. Click on the link and read the statement LiveLeak has in place of the video.

That figures. Wouldn't want to do something to make Muslims, you know, riot or cut off heads or blow themselves up... wait.

Muhahahaa!! It's up at Youtube!
Undoubtedly for a limited time only but perhaps if people can virally embed it or something it may survive the wrath and intimidation of radical Islam. (sheesh! I grow more insensitive by the day!)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/bCrCsTMokTU&h ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Marco
Here you can see Europe's And America's future unless we keep fighting for our freedom!

I should not have ordered the Kielbasa prior to conemplating this visage. Crikey!

Mom, good to see you...
or sis... or wifey... or aunt Falafal... or cousin Pita, or....

My Name Is Top Secret
Red Square wrote:Comrade Secret - do you mean to say that what "all the rage" is today is wearing a full burqa and no panties?

That seems to be the one trend from britney that hasn't caught on (at least in public)

Deseeded
"Mmmmmpppppbbbbuuuuuhhhhh"

leo wrote:Dan Brown will be upset
Comrade Dan Brown's progressive credentials as a strong multiculturalist leave me confident in his complete acceptance of this version of the Sacred Feminine. They don't call it sacred for nothing. According to Dan's logic, if "sacred" sounds close to "secret," it must be hidden from view of mere mortals. Hence the burqa. It proves that the Muslim men treasure their womyn and worship them religiously. The alleged misogyny and oppression are fiction! Those are all inventions of the dark Christian women-haters who are the true misogynists. Those who have read the Da Vinci Code will understand what I mean by that.

Benjiko
I really wish Leonardo would give up beekeeping and just stick to painting...

w
Comrade Cousin It would like to formally protest this capitalist exploitation of his mother's portrait.

Comrade Vladimir
Obama, the day after inauguration day- "My idea of Change may be different than yours"

My Name Is Top Secret wrote:
Red Square wrote:Comrade Secret - do you mean to say that what "all the rage" is today is wearing a full burqa and no panties?

That seems to be the one trend from britney that hasn't caught on (at least in public)

With the full length tent on, how could one possibly know? Maybe a shoe mirror and a quick kick to the shin to get her off the ground?

Glorious day comrades! The Islamic fundamentalist have captured Europe! Now for Amerika.