Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption: Groupthink Head Gear

Caption Contest: How will the Obama Administration be using this new invention for The Common Good?™ )...

Here's the real headline: Honda connects brain thoughts with robotics and video:

Dr. Strangelove
Direktor of Flashing Lights, Shiny Things, Bobbles, and Cinematography
Ministry of Agitprop
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

I'll 'beet' Comrade Vlad to this one: "JiffyLobo(TM) just got easier!"

"The One! I can hear THE ONE IN MY THOUGHTS!"

As an obvious prototype of the Matrix, I must say this.

"Hmm. . . CBS or MSNBC today?"

Where Hugo Chavez gets his ideas. The power of the collective mind...

Image Image Image
But then Ivan Betinov joins the party... The Inner Party party...

In fact this thread belongs in the non-competition section, so the acting Commissar of Housekeeping will move it there tomorrow.

I updated the start of the thread with the real headline and a video. As far as I know, the picture wasn't photoshopped.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:As an obvious prototype of the Matrix, I must say this.

Comrade Elliott, I was also thinking that something from The Matrix would fit in nicely.

Perhaps this:

Teleprompter: "Operator."

Hillary: "Teleprompter, I need the Communist Manifesto. Hurry... Let's go!"

or

Teleprompter: "I got to tell you, I'm fairly excited to see what you're capable of, if Rahm is right and all... We're not supposed to talk about this, but if you are... Damn, it's a very exciting time. We got a lot to do. Let's get to it.... Now, we're supposed to start with these 'experience' programs first, that's major boring shit. Let's do something a little more fun. How about communist indoctrination?"

Barack: "Trotsky? I'm going to learn Trotsky?... Holy shit!"

Teleprompter: "Hey Mikey, I think he likes it. How about some more?"

Barack: "Hell yes."

Rahm: "How is he?"

Teleprompter: "Ten hours straight. He's... a machine."

Barack: "I know Karl Marx!"

Rahm: "Show me."

It looks to be a permanent wave machine. Nothing more. How can any of you be suspicious of our Great O'Leader. What has he or the General Assembly Central Committee to warrant suspicion? Things are Progressing-Moving Forward very nicely.

The banks are well on their way to being nationalized, the O one is exerting his glorious power and control over the salaries of all. More land has been turned over to the possession of the State. The Great O is following the correct advice of the Auto Union leaders to rid themselves of CEO's. I am quite pleased. And, am very much looking forward to getting my hair cut, dyed and O'Permed.

And, today, would you believe, I came across a nice young comrade, who was in need of a quarter, but all he had were two nickels and a dime. Being a good comrade, I said, well, that's okay, I'll still give you a quarter. However, my spouse, who is still not yet enlightened to our glorious system, yelled at me, and told me that I had been Chump Changed. He told me this is what his O'liness was doing to all Americans. This cannot be!

What!? They haven't found a way to tax the change?

zmdavid
George Soros has one of these he uses to control Obama with.

zmdavid wrote:George Soros has one of these he uses to control Obama with.

Comrade zmdavid,

Your entry has been disqualified for ending the sentence with a preposition. Grab your shovel and report to the train station for transportation to the KMTC.

~The Party(TM)

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:As an obvious prototype of the Matrix, I must say this.

Comrade Elliott, I was also thinking that something from The Matrix would fit in nicely.

Perhaps this:

Teleprompter: "Operator."

Hillary: "Teleprompter, I need the Communist Manifesto. Hurry... Let's go!"

or

Teleprompter: "I got to tell you, I'm fairly excited to see what you're capable of, if Rahm is right and all... We're not supposed to talk about this, but if you are... Damn, it's a very exciting time. We got a lot to do. Let's get to it.... Now, we're supposed to start with these 'experience' programs first, that's major boring shit. Let's do something a little more fun. How about communist indoctrination?"

Barack: "Trotsky? I'm going to learn Trotsky?... Holy shit!"

Teleprompter: "Hey Mikey, I think he likes it. How about some more?"

Barack: "Hell yes."

Rahm: "How is he?"

Teleprompter: "Ten hours straight. He's... a machine."

Barack: "I know Karl Marx!"

Rahm: "Show me."
Hahahaha. . .

How about:

Agent Smith (Obama) "Look down there, the people are just, living their lives."

Timmy G. "What did you think of her?"
Obama "Who?"
Tim "The lady in the red pants suit?"

Agent Smith(Limbaugh )"Delusions Mr. Obama, temporary constructs of a feeble liberal mind trying desperatly to justify a piece of legislation that is without tax cuts or an absense or regulation, and it's all just as artificial as The Matrix itself. So tell me Mr. Obama why, why do you persist?!"

Trinity (Hillary) "The Oricale told me I'd fall in love with a Red man, but you can't be Red, because you'd loose the election."

Teleprompter (Morpheous) "Barack, there is a difference between knowing what the American people want, and doing what the American people want."

Teleprompter (Operator) "What do you need?"
Neo (Obama) "Paper, lots and lots of paper."

Dr. Strangelove wrote:

Obama unveils plan to tax brain waves.

VP Biden tries out new hair transplant method.

Now you can get the NY Times delivered right to your cerebrum! No need to take it intravenously or orally (or rectally.)

Is Karl Rove controlling YOUR mind remotely??? Don't rely on old-fashioned tinfoil, get the new ROVEBLOCKTM system, now incorporating patented PalinatorTM technology! Protect yourself against ugly, unfashionable ideas! Don't risk being ostracized from elite cocktail parties! Prevent failing grades at the nation's top universities! Helps keep the uncertain and the vacillating from falling away from approved Groupthink. Sets ideological boundaries for free-thinking loose-cannons and mavericks.
"I won't leave my lead-lined studio without it!" - Keith Olberfurher

Comrade Opiate, your submissions are definitely more equal than others!

Aaaargh! I must denounce myself for the Thought Crime of being more equal than others! Luckily for me, GM (formerly General Motors now renamed Government Machinery) has invented the
GUILT-O-TINETM

Now, wayward progressives can re-educate themselves at home. Just insert the Thought Criminal's head into the comfy receptacle and, with a few turns of the finely polished handle, all non-Party approved thoughts vanish like a Trotskyite in the Stalinist motherland. And, it's great for assuaging liberal guilt over our mistreatment of the planet, other races, religions and cultures, etc. Makes an excellent May Day gift!

It not only permed and dyed my hair, it lasiked my corneas. However, I had no idea it was programed to make one's eyes look like Comrade Pelosi's. This was a most pleasant surprise. What a wonderful gadget. Did I get a Jifi-Lobo, too? I can't tell yet.

Comrade Leninka,

I am more than disturbed by your constant makeovers. Where did you come up with the CEUs for such treatments?

Comrade Commissar Obamissar V,

I apologize for creating a disturbance under your tinfoil hat. As a feminine comrade with an extra patch of facial hair, which I prefer to leave au natural, I have ways of obtaining extra CEU's.

Did that facial hair arrive there by conventional means or did it arrive in the fashion in which Comrade Pelosivich will soon have a beard?

I know you were just being polite, but I suspect you already know that it was an inheritance from my grandfather Vladimir, or so I was once told by my mother who was the product of a sordid little affair that took place after the revolution.

As for Comrade Pelosivich, I'm sure the "look" will be quite flattering to her. And who knows? Perhaps our new King O will one day make pointy toed golden house slippers all the rage among all men, from the lowest shovel ready ditch digger to those "gentlemen of a theatrical turn," who are in the same league as his O'liness.