Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption: Who done it?

This is more than a caption - there seems to be a whole story behind this picture.

Pinkie_Who_Done_It.jpg

Taken from this page, containing more great photos - Back To The Soviet Time Again

Our security camera had caught Commissarka Pinkie and Sister Massively Opiated red-handed in the Bunker, as they pulled one of their pranks involving an industrial fan and a barrel of feces.

I understand that body removal and composting may be tiresome and girls gotta have some fun, but not at the cost of damaging state property!

Wow ladies, you've got that crap all over you!

Report to the hosing area for clean up, and then the showers.

Don't ever pull this stunt again!

Bedlam ensued after Chris Mathews checked in to the KMTC with abdominal pains and they discovered what he'd done with his shovel.

Comrades,

Back to the Sovet time again are picture of Americas future! Everything so uniform and organized, free from the chaos of Capitalism and individual effort.

A barrel of feces? Does that mean that we can fertilize the beet fields?

Let us however not conflate the feces which is good for growing beets and potatoes with the feces which so very eloquently proceeds from the mouth of Senor Holy Goddamned O.

This is what happens when non-Party workers try to fill His O'liness' TelePrompTer

CAPTION: "Chris Matthews finds day at Chauvinist Pig Composting Gulag very progressive."

CAPTION: "Progressive babushka's unite to to teach moral values to young male proles."

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:....the feces which so very eloquently proceeds from the mouth of Senor Holy Goddamned O.

Ahem, knowing your loyalty to the party I understand that you unintentionally missed a key word in this phrasing.... "Senor Holy Goddamned America O." I spit on the kapitalist pigs and their Big Oil companies with Dear Leader! (*spit*)

They are enacting Glorious Episode of "I Love Comrade Lucy" when Lucy and Ethel do their part to convince people to boycott grapes.

They are smiling, see?

Everything is therefore good.

nevermind that I told them to smile or face execution. Small potatoes.

New girl bites her nails. Dumb, da? Ha ha ha!

These Party workers are tasked with cleaning the floor of bullshit after Dear Leader gives a speech.

Pictured here are two happy Obama re-election strategists, with plenty of mud to sling at all the reactionary, racist, evil, wicked, mean, nasty, capitalist pigs who are sure to oppose the Annointed One in 2012.