Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption: Working Girls

"As Gucci is our witness, our models shall never eat again! Seal their mouths, not one morsel shall nourish them!"

"As you can see, this is one of the lightest penalties for speaking against the party. If their mouths weren't stiched shut and covered in protective plastic wrap, you could see that their toungs have been super glued to the roofs of their mouths."

Premier Betty wrote:"As you can see, this is one of the lightest penalties for speaking against the party. If their mouths weren't stiched shut and covered in protective plastic wrap, you could see that their toungs have been super glued to the roofs of their mouths."
I hope that by "super glue" you meant "super Guerilla Glue." We shouldn't promote competition to our Party-appoved products, now do we, comrade Premier?

Islamofashionistas.

"These excellent futuristic designs show exactly what trends will be popular in European fashion a few years from now if the current trends continue unabated."

-- From the brochure and catalogue of the 2006 "Women of Eurabia in the New Millenium" fashion show.

Margaret -
I see you also visited that "Women of Eurabia in the New Millenium" show. I may have even seen you without knowing it was you. What were you wearing?

Here's another picture I took at that show. Remember them?

Islamofashionista
From the People's Glossary

1. A term used to describe an avid follower of Islamic fashion (i.e., hijab, burqa, turban, kuffiah, etc.)
2. One working on or deeply involved with the enforcement of the Sharia law in the fashion industry, such as a Mullah, a member of the Taliban, or the Iranian National Guards.
3. Male relatives of a subdued Muslim female.
4. Gay Muslim man who knows how to color-coordinate and put together interesting ethnic fabrics.
5. A politically correct Western liberal dressing up as a Muslim at anti-Bush rallies, or promoting the exclusive status of Islam in Western politics, as well as sensitivity and respect towards cultural traditions of others at the expense of his/her own.

Red Square wrote:Margaret - What were you wearing?

I was wearing a simple Empire dress like this:

I hope that by "super glue" you meant "super Guerilla Glue." We shouldn't promote competition to our Party-appoved products, now do we, comrade Premier?

Of course I meant Guerilla Glue. After all, there is no glue other than Guerilla Glue when it comes to silencing those who wish to speak freely. Foolish capitalists....

Let us not forget that Guerilla Glue™ and Super Guerilla Glue™ make for tasty treats this Halloween. Use 1/3 cups Guerilla Glue, 3/4 cup of cooked North Korean fried rice and add a little bit of melted marshmellow for a delicious Party approved snack!

The bottle may say toxic, but the proletarian just cant get enough! Guerilla Glue™, THERE IS NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE....

3/4 cup of North Korean fried rice? There will be nothing left to feed the North Korean proletariat!

Hear no evil,
Speak no evil,
Look FABULOUS!